Brethren of the Coast

Captain Jack Truesilver

Notorious Pirate
Hello boys and girls...or whatever...my name is Captain Jack Truesilver. Ah, I take it some of you've heard of me. You may have heard whisperings and rumors that Jack Truesilver be recruiting sailors to reconvene the loose pirate coalition known as the Brethren of the Coast...or Brothers of the Coast...and then establish a Buccaneer Nation in the Caribbean.

Not true. Of course not.

But even if it weren't not true, you wouldn't be interested in joining me, would you, ay? No, thought not.

I do admit that there be varied and substantial dangers along the way, including, but not limited to the Royal Navy, East India Trading Company, competition between other pirates trying to take over such as Garcia de Avaricia and Pierre le Porc, and the vicious and vivacious Captain Jolly Roger and his army of skeleton pirates.

Which is why I'm not doing anything. No, sir. Impossible feat to accomplish anyway. No one knows the secret to controlling the Caribbean.

Wait a minute...I think I know...

.......................................................................................................................................

Any interested sailor might want to have a look into this. Recruits may contact me via PM, profile comment, or in this very thread. The tides have taken an unforeseen turn, says I.

Last edited:
Good luck with your guild. Just a reminder, unless it gets changed, guild names were only allowed 17 characters, so you'll have to edit it down for it to fit.

Yeah, I forgot about that. It's been a while...but I mean, why 17? 18 seems so much more...sensible. Haha.

I'm sure they'll be a little more lenient with the naming system.

I feel like, assuming any remake becomes successful, they should be a little more flexible, allowing up to either 25 characters or no more than four words or something.

Ya feel?

Or they could, say, do something about it and make it better but reasonable, since doing something about the game's flaws and improving it is high on their priority list.

You never know.

I'm not so sure it's a 17 character limit. "Masters And Skulls" has 18 including the spaces, for example. Same with "Elite Thievery Co." There are plenty of guilds with names between 18-20 characters. Maybe 21. Not sure.

But with that said, I still have every intention of naming the guild "Brethren of the Coast" or "Brothers of the Coast". However, if it does in fact turn out that it's too long of a name, it'll be named either "Bros. of the Coast" or "Bro. of the Coast". Or something like that. Y'all understand.

Last edited:
Looks like all of my guild has dropped off the face of the Earth. Haven't seen any of them in months. I deemed it a good opportunity to remind the community that I still be recruiting, savvy?

Back