Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Resounding NAY

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Resounding on the fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Good Sir Tyler

Buccaneer
I would want nothing more than for the game to be out upon the morrow, do not get me wrong. I have taken issue with many of the things that have been done or in some cases lack thereof. In the case of things that have not been done, it is the lack of updates shared with the community. If no progress has been made on the game than please tell us. I would much rather know the truth than cling to false hope that any sort of progress is being made. It is better to slap me with the truth than kiss me with a lie. I understand the developers have lives outside of developing the game. But if no progress is being made due to them being unable to develop due to issues and responsibilitys in real life than I am fine with that. What I am not fine with is constantly being told "big updates around the corner." When that simply is not true. The recent Create A Pirate screens do not confer with a amount of months of "Development" that I have lost track of. If you are unable to continue with development with the game, please come out and say it rather than giving the community a false shred of hope that the game is being worked on. Thank you for reading and for paying no little amount of attention to this post.

Back