Pirate101 Pirate 101

Bobby Flat Foot

Pirate Lord
Pirates_ScreenShots_12.jpg

It is a wondrous time of exploration and adventure in Pirate101, when tall ships ply the endless skies and brave the stormgates of the Spiral. After Marco Pollo opened up connections between the various realms, trade and commerce sprang up all over the Spiral
A game just announced today, from KingsIsle. Its currently in Alpha Beta, and invitations to Closed Beta have yet to be sent out, but you can sign up and get on the list.​

Gonna try it! Very cool Bobby!

Bobby Flat Foot
Wait... is it avaliable for download yet?
Its not currently out for even closed beta, but will be soon. I encourage you to if you plan on playing it, registering and getting on the list for closed beta. Chances may still be high since it was only announced earlier today.

Looks fun a bit like wizard 101 it looks cooler
It you play Wizard101 you may notice some 'borrowed' characters, and designs. Since it is the same developing company I can't blame them for using their previous characters. This is only their second game, and may be more to come.

It looks like the pirate version of toontown :confused:
Now that you say that.... It kinda does xD

I believe the graphics and overall artwork will be similiar, as will the currency of 'crowns'. I doubt it will be at a pirate school and have the same card style fighting but I'm not sure.

To answer some of the questions floating around above.....

• Game population will be high when out to the public A good 20 million have/do play/ed Wizard101
  • KingsIsle does share some graphics and things between these games
  • The fighting style will be different. They developed a new fighting system for this game https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/combat
  • As for similarity, I think they will be smally related in story line. It will most likely make more sense if you have in dept knowledge of Wizard101. Pirate101 after all is placed around the 'Spiral'

hopefully it doesn't change fast like POTCO did and they actually listen to you. Graphics aren't all that to a game guys, its the people, gameplay, and support for me!

Back