Pirate101 Pirate 101

Pirate 101 is free-to-play with optional premium items available to enhance the game. It’s being tested now and slated to go public this year. Then players can get hands-on with this game “that is different from Wizard 101 but remains comfortable and familiar”.

*UPDATE*
Wal-Mart has released games cards in amounts of 10, and 20. Also a bundle at $29. This was an early release so NOT ALL WAL-MARTS will have these in stock. I went to my local Wal-Mart today and the 10, and $20 ones were gone but there was a ton of the $29 bundle... :/

I believe I just died a little inside I hated wizard 101 and this game probably wont be any better. On top of that at the CVS near me they replaced the potco game cards with this -_- (well not that I really play the game anymore but you know nice to have just in case I wanted to come back)

I believe I just died a little inside I hated wizard 101 and this game probably wont be any better. On top of that at the CVS near me they replaced the potco game cards with this -_- (well not that I really play the game anymore but you know nice to have just in case I wanted to come back)
Use paypal or credit card

They have them there too? All the stores are releasing them early o.o The website has only has Gamestop listed.

Back