POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

Hello fellow pirates.. so it seems as if I can play again, however I can't invite new pirates to join my ship " server wont connect" LAME.... so please please please feel free to invite yourself aboard my ship... Im jlk13 .. thanks.

Seems fun, is it worth it though? :eek:

Edit: It seems like its somewhat hard to control? Like how would you steer the ship, and what not?

What's the point of building up all this gold? I usually spend it once I have enough to get something I need. Those that carry a high total usually lose more after being defeated in battle anyway. The only time I start saving up a lot of gold is if I'm going to level up to a better item I can acquire with it.

That's EXACTLY the point, or at least that's what i'm doing, i keep building up stock of gold so i can buy items to increase my attack/defense levels. it also helps to have a large reserve of gold, so that you can defend yourself. i don't know if everybody is doing the same, but when i get attacked, i just purchase health with gold and fight back... that's the fun of the game, isn't it? or when i'm just randomly attacking other pirates seeking more XP i just keep attacking and re-filling my health until i reach my target.

I read in one of the forums, some dude said that he keeps attacking his crew members, and that is the best way to level up! DUH! i don't think it makes any difference attacking your own crew or anybody else, you just attack, if you win you get the booty, if ya don't you just go deep down the sea.

For those of you that want to level up fatster here is the best quests to do......

At the beginning, I thought that you can acquire the highest XP/Gold but doing specific quests and that's it! But I think it differs dependent the maximum amount of energy you have. Anyway, I added all the numbers in an Excel sheet and started looking at those differences.
I attached this file for everybody's benefit. When in doubt which quests to do to obtain the highest XP/Gold, just open the file, put your current energy level, and then put the number of quests you want to execute and see how it adds up.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to post back here

Attachments

• PotC - MotS.zip
    25.1 KB · Views: 282
At the beginning, I thought that you can acquire the highest XP/Gold but doing specific quests and that's it! But I think it differs dependent the maximum amount of energy you have. Anyway, I added all the numbers in an Excel sheet and started looking at those differences.
I attached this file for everybody's benefit. When in doubt which quests to do to obtain the highest XP/Gold, just open the file, put your current energy level, and then put the number of quests you want to execute and see how it adds up.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to post back here

Yeah, that's what I did as well. I just quickly put the numbers in excel and had it do all the calculations. Obviously, people who have lower energy cannot do the higher quests until they unlock the islands. It good to increase your energy for leveling up. Cheers :rumgone:

lol i kinda like the game but i like the newest version better then the old i got it when i came out :p so yea and i got an ipod 4 not an iphone -_-

:ahoy:mates:oops: ,

not so beautiful day i just lost 350K by opening a locked chest, and last week i lost 130K and 230K in a row :(
the amount of loss is becoming bigger and bigger! THAT'S IT i'll stop opening any locked chests from now on. that's what i said last week too, but i was tempted to try one more time DAH :skullpeak:

anyway, that is just to confirm what the mates here have said before with regards to the locked chests! DO NOT open locked chests unless you don't have gold to worry about or health to use, and of course DO NOT spend gems to open them, the only time i got a real value from a locked chest was 7 gems and 40K gold, but that's a one timer, and i guess by now the locked chests have reclaimed what i took from them before :fight:

the promotional code can only be used once for each user, and it is meant for new joiners to give them a kick start, if you have entered a promotional code once you can't enter any other promotional code
The melted gold chest shows up about 1 in 5 and takes 25% of your gold, so it is not a big gamble if you have 1K, but it is a HUGE gamble over 10K, the biggest chest bonus i found was 3K so I just dont bother with them anymore.

I can't believe anyone would. There is some angle to this contest, but I have not figured it out. I don't see how some people have beat the ghost ship over 30 times when most of us have not even seen it but a few times total let along defeat it. One thing on the leader boards, alot of the those doing well are pretty low level pirates. Which kind of makes since as the ghost ship adjust to your level. So a low level pirate would fight a some what low level ghost ship and they would not have to buy that many upgrade items to beat it. It many only take a few gems to upgrade past the ghost ships defense level, which would not cost all that much.
I agree, but I played ALOT during the ghost ship period and I didnt see the ship 20 times! I was 7 for 17 and was on the site from the start of the contest, I had defeated the ghost ship twice when the first winner showed up. I kept getting a, ghost ship will be back in a couple of hours message, yet someone beat it over 20 times in under 10 hours.

You have islands with quests.. like PotCo only, instead of you sinking X amount of ships and defeating X amount of skeletons/soliders/ghosts/creatures, you're answering questions. You'll have three choices, pick the right answer, and you'll move along quicker - pick the wrong answer... you have to re-answer the question. ( You still get some "credit" for answering it, but I do believe you get a lesser amount than if you were to answer correctly )

You can also sink ships - I haven't come across any quests for them yet.. they're just for fun ( maybe they'll add quests for sinking ships..? )

You can also find treasure chests. Some are "free" others cost gems. ( Gems are rare ) I wouldn't recommend opening very many chests... you lose more than you gain. :sad1:

**** Any requests for gifts let me know. **** MissAnneBridge ****

You have islands with quests.. like PotCo only, instead of you sinking X amount of ships and defeating X amount of skeletons/soliders/ghosts/creatures, you're answering questions. You'll have three choices, pick the right answer, and you'll move along quicker - pick the wrong answer... you have to re-answer the question. ( You still get some "credit" for answering it, but I do believe you get a lesser amount than if you were to answer correctly )

You can also sink ships - I haven't come across any quests for them yet.. they're just for fun ( maybe they'll add quests for sinking ships..? )

You can also find treasure chests. Some are "free" others cost gems. ( Gems are rare ) I wouldn't recommend opening very many chests... you lose more than you gain. :sad1:

**** Any requests for gifts let me know. **** MissAnneBridge ****
ohhhhh ok tyvm for explaining! :daggermouth:

I'm not one "usually" for spoilers but what are the names of all the islands? I'm only up to White Cap Bay at the moment. :) :fight: I could have sworn that I saw a Padres del Fuego/volcano looking island. Maybe I am right, maybe I am wrong idk anyways. :)

I'm not one "usually" for spoilers but what are the names of all the islands? I'm only up to White Cap Bay at the moment. :) :fight: I could have sworn that I saw a Padres del Fuego/volcano looking island. Maybe I am right, maybe I am wrong idk anyways. :)

The names of all the Islands are as follows:

Sunken Island
Silver Sand Beach
Tortuga
Skullhead Island
Port Royal
Shark Lagoon
St Elmo's Isle
Nuevo Montemayer
La Grande Ile
Ile De Calmar
Cannibal Island
St George's Island
Basse Terre
Whitecap Bay
Isla De Pacados
Isla De Virtudes
Blood Island
Shipwreck Cove
Laguna Del Diablo
Isla De Riquezas
The Whirlpool

You'll have three choices, pick the right answer, and you'll move along quicker - pick the wrong answer... you have to re-answer the question. ( You still get some "credit" for answering it, but I do believe you get a lesser amount than if you were to answer correctly )

When you pick the wrong answer to the question, you don't get the gold, you only get the XP. and you can re-try the quest as many times as you like until you get the correct answer. only when you get the correct answer that you start gaining the gold for it. There are quests that will give you one shot at answering the question, if you got it right you get a lot of booty, and these are called the Boss quests.

UPDATE! 1.2

Whats New with this update?
  • Discover a whole new adventure on Shadow Rock Island with over 50 new quest.
  • Activate the Altar of Time with new magical artifact "Midnight Sapphire." This allows players to change the day and night cycle instantly!
  • Earn the new rank "Master of the Night Seas" after completing all night quest!
  • The level cap has been raised to 200!
  • Server bug fixes and optimized server performance.
Edit
Pictures Added! Only posted 3 so I wont spoil the the entire update :p
IMG_0352.PNG
IMG_0353.PNG

IMG_0354.PNG

UPDATE! 1.2

Whats New with this update?
  • Discover a whole new adventure on Shadow Rock Island with over 50 new quest.
  • Activate the Altar of Time with new magical artifact "Midnight Sapphire." This allows players to change the day and night cycle instantly!
  • Earn the new rank "Master of the Night Seas" after completing all night quest!
  • The level cap has been raised to 200!
  • Server bug fixes and optimized server performance.

Excellent job mate :woot:
I was on the verge of getting bored of this games, now we'll rock 'n' roll ;)

Back