Release Notes Release Notes - March 22, 2012

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
Release Notes - March 22, 2012
Updates:
  • Plunder those materials, Pirates - Levels 5 and 6 ship upgrades are now available!
  • Brand new ship names have been added to the Ship Naming list, as submitted by you Pirates through the Grog Blog.
Fixes:
  • Jolly Roger's forces should now invade normally again - normal for the undead, that is. Invasions now begin and end properly, with more balanced waves of enemies.
  • Cave environments have been made stable once again.
  • The two unnamed coats available for male Pirates through the Tailors on Tortuga, Cuba, and Padres de Fuego are now displaying with their proper names.
  • When Pirates are caught cheating at cards, the full penalty is now clearly messaged.
  • Fixed a bug where ships get stuck due to Pirates teleporting to a ship while it is sinking or docking at port.
  • Fixed a bug where teleporting to another Pirate in King's Run on Port Royal caused environment issues after leaving that area.
  • Fixed a server crash that occurred due to ships' positions at sea while sailing.
  • Fixed a crash during the Cannon Defense Mini-Game.
  • Fixed various crashes during PVP, while battling enemy ships, and during the Black Pearl Quest.
  • Fixed various AI crashes.
Known Issue:
  • Skeletons may sometimes fall through the terrain during Invasions.

I love ship updates but no one else thinks this was rushed??

It's been less than 2 weeks on test... I doubt all the testing was done for this to be ready enough regardless what they say they fixed above. Not even enough time to send all the feedback about changes to the customization and stuff... Hopefully I am wrong on this though.

Also, I think they killed firestorm and Storm Chaser with this. Fortune Hunter which is the lowest of the armor upgrades and is fast, has 40% more armor. Neither Firestorm or Storm Chaser got any changes other than in broadsides which makes all the other upgrades better at level 6...

I said 2 weeks above but looking back, it hasn't been a full week since they were added to test...

Hopefully changes are made in the future. As of now, this is a great update but it could off been better if some player suggestions were heard.

I agree with Leo, it does seem a little rushed, hope they tested it long enough. Hopefully our ships won't fall apart on the open Seas.
ship.jpeg

Back