1,000 MEMBERS!!!

CONGRATS ON 1,000 MEMBERS EVERYONE!!! WOOOOOOOOT!! :woot:

dfvndfg.png

Hmm this makes you wonder what number member you were. Woo 1000 Ps I think I was one of the first 50 people

Hmm this makes you wonder what number member you were. Woo 1000 Ps I think I was one of the first 50 people

Ikr? I always thought I needed an ID or something ... I don't want to carry it around like an inmate though :confused:
I think I was somewhere in the 170-ish member. I remember I asked Davy if I could have my membership # moved to #200, and it was 'possible' he said, but it needed a tedious programming for such an 'insignificant' problem, so I wouldn't want to do that to the Admin. Could Admin verify this (just to verify, not to change anything)? I don't want to give more 'work' if it's too hard or it wasn't recorded like that ... I have a feeling some ppl would want to know too.

Eh, mine is #221 ... must be the 'unofficial number' then, because I am a Site Founder, meaning I earned that title for being the first 200 ppl joining this site ...

Ikr? I always thought I needed an ID or something ... I don't want to carry it around like an inmate though :confused:
I think I was somewhere in the 170-ish member. I remember I asked Davy if I could have my membership # moved to #200, and it was 'possible' he said, but it needed a tedious programming for such an 'insignificant' problem, so I wouldn't want to do that to the Admin. Could Admin verify this (just to verify, not to change anything)? I don't want to give more 'work' if it's too hard or it wasn't recorded like that ... I have a feeling some ppl would want to know too.
You're 221... That's what your URL says.
Again, I have no clue if this is your number or not.

I would've been an earleir number but believe it or not it the main reason I joined was cause my gm kept asking me for 2 hours every 5 minutes to join. And it's been worth it ever since.

If you go to members section and click the new member one by one you'll notice the number changes one by one so ya john u figured out how to find your number:woot:

Its good to think back... I heard about this site through my old guild, McRaging. They were talking about this site I think, and I decided to check it out. However, when I did join I didn't come back on. Then, I remembered this site months later and decided to come check it out again. And have been back ever since. I'm glad I found this site, met so many great people. I want to thank you all, it wouldn't be the same without alot of you. And this is the appropriate thread to do so. We have surpassed a big milestone. Who knows what the future will hold for this site! ;)

Back