(Fixed)1.08 I now have to run the game at Native resolution (4k) doesn’t work in anything lower.

James801

Swashbuckler
Pretty much title. (Game version 1.08) I now have to run the game at Native resolution (4k) doesn’t work in anything lower.

I am setting my resolutions directly through the game_options.txt file, if that has any implications.

Last edited:
Pretty much title. (Game version 1.08) I now have to run the game at Native resolution (4k) doesn’t work in anything lower.

I am setting my resolutions directly through the game_options.txt file, if that has any implications.
When you make changes with that game file are you totally closed down with tlopo. Odd question perhaps, but people play in windowed mode and tab out for various reasons so you may be in the loading screen and paused while opening another window and changing things.
It seems obvious but perhaps the game probably has to be totally unloaded (off) and then started up if changing a file.

When you make changes with that game file are you totally closed down with tlopo. Odd question perhaps, but people play in windowed mode and tab out for various reasons so you may be in the loading screen and paused while opening another window and changing things.
It seems obvious but perhaps the game probably has to be totally unloaded (off) and then started up if changing a file.
I always run fullscreen.

I always run fullscreen.
Me too. Just for grins, is it the correct file? I installed into an entire different hard drive and actually found two files. An earlier installation did put it on my C: drive and when I tried the work around on that file in that folder nothing worked. My shortcut was using the new install target not the C: drive older one. I edited the newer one and it worked. My native is 1920x1080.
Here's what my active current game txt looks like:

version
state
working
api
pandagl
window_width
window_height
fullscreen_width
fullscreen_height
resolution
embedded
fullscreen
widescreen

Signs pointing towards a driver update. Took some digging but some of my settings had been reset.

Working as of now.

Back