Release Notes 1-10-2016 tlopo-alpha-v1.3.6

Wrong... who wants to.log out?! Everyone loves pretty skies but logging out is the worst part of the game

Yeah, I've been trying to log in but it closes right after the little command prompt/log window opens. Each time I open the client it updates 17 mb of a file then it shows the login field, but after I login it opens the black window and closes about a second later. Nothing happens after that.
I'll probably try it again later. I am excited about the return of the old skies :)

I've been trying to figure out the difference between having the fancy sky dome and not having it... but I can't see it. (I'm probably blind.) Would anyone be able to explain the difference please? :confused:

I've been trying to figure out the difference between having the fancy sky dome and not having it... but I can't see it. (I'm probably blind.) Would anyone be able to explain the difference please? :confused:
I believe the only differences are things such as color hue, cloud pattern, and art detail.

I saw a comparison of the sky domes at one point but I can't seem to find it again. The idea of optional sky domes was proposed by @Benjamin Calicovane in this thread. The thread provides a lot of information regarding sky domes and may be helpful.

Back