1 Year Off Pirates

Same for me. Its the first time I played an online game. I tried a few more out before subscribing but I thought Pirates would be a great way to start my kid out on gaming ... turned out to be a good choice for the both of us!

I took a break in the game for a year, but I'm 17 and I got school so it happens. But, now with all the new features and my obsession with fames I'll never leave lol.

piarates online best game ever i played it for 2 or 3 years lots of new stuff im proud its still up runnin im proud of the game !!!!!

in spring of 2008 i saw an add for pirates while watching a nascar race on tv. i went to the web site after the race and started playing with another pirate. looking back i must say the old padres was much more scary for a new pirate than ravens cove will ever be. sort of got stuck there, every time i would try to leave ( couldn't tp yet ) the big ships would sink me. their were no publice ships back then and i ran out of gold to fix my little ship. i was stressed to the max. didn't think i would ever get off that dark scary island.:parrot:

Ive been playing for about 2 years now.. I can still remember how much of a noob I was when I first started.. Now the game is so familiar.. :)

Ive been playing for about 2 years now.. I can still remember how much of a noob I was when I first started.. Now the game is so familiar.. :)

Lol same here it's weird when you see another noob player and you go omg how do you not know this. It's weird to think you used to be like that if not worse.

Pirates these days dont know how good they have it... when I started cuba was light years away from the rest of the islands lol... way less to do... and the black pearl quest didnt even exist LOL oh and uphill both ways to and from the tavern through blinding snow

Pirates these days dont know how good they have it... when I started cuba was light years away from the rest of the islands lol... way less to do... and the black pearl quest didnt even exist LOL oh and uphill both ways to and from the tavern through blinding snow

Igor hated that snow :D Igor say it up to Igor's eyeballs. Igor think back long long ago when ships had timers that sank you!!!

AYE IGOR i totally forgot about that lol what was it at 60 minutes or so it was game over your ship just sunk LOL

A realitive of mine was a bata tester before the game came out. She said she had a year subscription to toon town ....I think that what it was and they ask for bata tester for pirates on line. When she told me that it was available i down loaded it. LOL ( on dial up ) it took all day to down load. We played it for months and then she and her daughter went on to other games . SAD. I stopped playing for a few months and my first Pirate wandered off somewhere.
I swore I had the same pass word as I do now, but when I logged in She was not there. So I made a new one just like her. :D I love this game.

I didn't like it when they moved Cuba closer.. there was something about getting a quest to Cuba that could make my skin crawl with the just the idea of going there. Hated that long run up the hill to the fort as well.

Snow, do you mean it was actually snowing or something else? lol

LOL no, I have never seen snow... but I do think its cool that they have a sunrise and sunset... I have never really seen that in a game before.

lol no charlotte i was talking in terms of old players talking to a new player you always find that one old person telling you how much harder they had it lol that was my pirates analogy lol

Back