Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
10k.PNG

Thank you to our entire Forum Family
for making this possible!!!

Without our members dedication and willingness to stand by us
through the good times and the bad times,
we would never have hit this major milestone.

Please share your memories of your times
here on the Forums.

In doing so, you will receive this as a token of our gratitude.

10k2.png

10k1.PNG

10k2.PNG

Thank you @Irene for our latest medal
Thread will close next Wednesday

Congratulations to this forums and the staff which have made it what it is. :party4::party2:

My favorite memory? I am keeping that to me-self but my second favorite memory (of this place) is when I had discovered that I have true friends here whom accept me just the way that I am and don't hold it against me that I don't play TLOPO. *Both of these memories, have kept me going and while this whole charade-of-an-affair are relationships struck online...it's almost as if this wasn't the case because in the end PEOPLE are what truly makes a thing special (and memorable).

That moment when you decide to make an account before going to bed and end up being the ten thousandth member.

But in all honesty, this means a lot to me. I was sad when POTCO died, and I was extremely excited to find out it was being recreated.
I can't wait to get into the game again, and maybe make some friends. Thank you all, really. I'm not sure what to thank anyone about but still; thank you. I can't wait to just... Be apart of all of this again.

This is my first memory, and probably will be the best. Returning to the game and finding this.

Last edited:
That moment when you decide to make an account before going to bed and end up being the ten thousandth member.

But in all honesty, this means a lot to me. I was sad when POTCO died, and I was extremely excited to find out it was being recreated.
I can't wait to get into the game again, and maybe make some friends. Thank you all, really. I'm not sure what to thank anyone about but still; thank you. I can't wait to just... Be apart of all of this again.

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on being the 10,000th!

I guess my favorite memory would be finding that the forums still existed after POTCO closed and that there were people trying to remake the game (back then though it was Rewritten). I was so excited to play the game again even though it wouldn't be until years later that we finally could.

My, oh my... 10,000 already? The exponential growth of these forums over the last few months is astonishing. It was hard to imagine anything like this happening during the long lull in activity after POTCO's closure in 2013. I'm beyond grateful that TLOPO has brought new life to these forums, and will continue to do so as we grow and blossom together.

Favorite memory, hmm? I certainly have more than I could fit into one post. Some of the most memorable times for me come from the forum meet & greets. These periodic events were always a good time. Seeing the community come together as one and just hang out and enjoy the game was a great example of what online communities are all about. Hopefully we can continue meet & greets into the future!

Thank you to each and every person out there for sharing a little piece of you with us!

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back