Announcement 10K MEMBERS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not a part of any forums during POTCO, and didn't find out about these forums until after the game had closed. I was not quick to join, I lurked here a while before making an account. Since that time I have made a few friends that I "chat" with daily. (you know who you are :hugs: ) So my favorite memory would have to be the laughter and joy that they bring me and knowing they can be counted on to lift my mood even when circumstances are not so good.:martini: I also have enjoyed some of the more funny threads like JFR's Guide to Inspect Element, TLOPO Memes and the infamous POIL thread. I have loved watching the membership numbers here explode with the partnership between TLOPO and PF.CO. It's pretty amazing.

Congratulations Pirates Forums and the Pirates Forums Staff. Thanks for all that you do for us, your community.
:congrats::congrats1:

TLOPO/Potco be praised! :D

Best memory is being able to partake in TLOPO Alpha/Beta helping find those nasty bugs.

jack-gif-gif-gif

Congratulations on hitting 10k! I have no particular memory to share but I loved how helpful and friendly everyone is on the forums and am eternally grateful to all the staff and devs for all their hard work and for all the free time they put in to bringing back a game that is loved by so many❤

I played the original Disney game and made friends, some of which I have kept in touch through other media. We now have "rejoined" each other here on the new and better game. Thanks to all those who had the vision to bring the game back. New and much improved.

Attachments

• Gotnoe  Jolly & Lady.jpg
    Gotnoe Jolly & Lady.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 303
My favorite forums memory is being able to set up a guild page for my guild ;) and also meeting various new and exciting people, always remember: Keep on Roxing in the free world...

View attachment 81686

Thank you to our entire Forum Family
for making this possible!!!

Without our members dedication and willingness to stand by us
through the good times and the bad times,
we would never have hit this major milestone.

Please share your memories of your times
here on the Forums.

In doing so, you will receive this as a token of our gratitude.

View attachment 81687

View attachment 81688

View attachment 81689

Thank you @Irene for our latest medal
Thread will close next Wednesday

:pirategirl: BEST MEMORIES YET TO COME ..... but,

Having TLOPO open and sailing the seas again ... a dream come true. So happy I ran across this site!!
Best memory in the original .. was soloing The Black Pearl ... oh yeah .. what a rush !! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back