Release Notes 12-16-2015 tlopo-alpha-v1.2.6 & v1.2.7

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
Features
  • Changed up the Avatar Chooser to be more festive.
Bugfixes
  • Cleaned up the combat tray.
  • Fixed an issue that caused some players to be limited to Basic Member Access.
  • Fixed some graphical issues with a few NPCs on Port Royal.
  • Fixed up the Game Options. Many improvements may be noticeable.
  • Partially fixed a bug that caused water to be black.
Known Issues
  • A work-in-progress options tab named "General" was left enabled in the update. At this time it does not function and will be properly implemented soon. Please disregard it until then.

newpap.PNG

That's great! I love the snowman. And what is a ship doing docked behind the pirate?! Or has that always been there when a pirate is logging in? Everyday I log in and check the release notes and it's always exciting to see the date has changed because of a new release :) Great job Devs!!! Please release mac download soon, I'm dying to see this all in person with my pirate. :snowman:

That's great! I love the snowman. And what is a ship doing docked behind the pirate?! Or has that always been there when a pirate is logging in? Everyday I log in and check the release notes and it's always exciting to see the date has changed because of a new release :) Great job Devs!!! Please release mac download soon, I'm dying to see this all in person with my pirate. :snowman:
I am pretty sure the ship is usually a plain sloop. My thinking is the new ship is 'festive' as it is red and white :raft:

• Added a "Fancy Loading Screen" option to the "General" tab in the game options menu, which is enabled by default. When disabled, the loading screen is changed to the old loading screen.
I honestly can't remember what the difference is between the two.. anyone care to enlighten me please? :)

Back