Announcement 12/26/16 Rollback

MMDR

Pirate Master
Ahoy mates! We discovered an issue in-game that will be fixed shortly. We recommend that players register a later PlayTime slot in order to avoid our deployment of the patch. In order to fix the issue, we have to rollback progress that was made in the last 3 hours. Thanks for your patience and continued support.

Sigh... The bug happened after the 1.2.0 update. I guess last 3 hours aren't too bad.. But RIP sailing and cannon progress
agreed.... spent the last 3 hours leveling nades... rip..

There are going to be quite a few players upset because of this. They have not stated that they are taking away the double rep. So, you have to level again. It could be worse. POTCO reset us three times over an in-game issue.

So, let's be happy that the devs caught this issue now, and it is only a three hour rollback. With POTCO, it was a day. That we had to redo, three times.

agreed.... spent the last 3 hours leveling nades... rip..
There are going to be quite a few players upset because of this. They have not stated that they are taking away the double rep. So, you have to level again. It could be worse. POTCO reset us three times over an in-game issue.

So, let's be happy that the devs caught this issue now, and it is only a three hour rollback. With POTCO, it was a day. That we had to redo, three times.
Nah its all good i understand,, still got 11 days of break still :D

I remember that... I had to hit 50 for 3 consecutive day on my Second pirate. xD

Back