14 Day Giveaway And Two Pirates Online Codes Fair Or Unfair?

Francis Gunshot

Site Founder
So is it fair or not?

Sorry guys I forgot to put a voting poll on here I will ask a Mod or admin to deleat this or if posible put a poll on sorry guys I will find a way to fix the problem.

hmmm... despite all the losses I would say in the middle. I mean it's great we got extra gold and another weapon, but that doesn't make up for the clothes and rep we lost. including the famed weapons and legendary.

hmmm... despite all the losses I would say in the middle. I mean it's great we got extra gold and another weapon, but that doesn't make up for the clothes and rep we lost. including the famed weapons and legendary.
So is it fair or not?

So is it fair or not?

Sorry guys I forgot to put a voting poll on here I will ask a Mod or admin to deleat this or if posible put a poll on sorry guys I will find a way to fix the problem.
i believe its very fair think about it ( since they gave us 21 after the last setback ) Ok so thousands of ppl play pirates and most of them have unlimited and they gave 21 days almost a montth free to each of them so they lost probably in the thousands so now they got majorly set back

Back