Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
15k1.png

Thank you to our entire Forum Family
for making this possible!!!

Thank you @Davy Darkrage for keeping the site up and running even after our beloved game closed it's doors!!!

Thank you TLOPO for allowing us to
relive the adventure one more time!!!

Share a memory or a story or just say HI :)
and receive our newest (and most awesome medal yet!)

members15k.png

15k.jpg

Shout out to @Irene ~ THANK YOU!!!
Thread will close 1/10/2019

I would just like to express my gratitude for the very open and friendly community of TLOPO.
When I first began on these forums, I was welcomed by various members of the forums who remembered and supported me, and this was an act of kindness that I have not forgotten since.
Currently, the #BringBackMoodRock movement is still alive and well, and it now has an even greater potential to grow due to the influx of members that resulted in the grand number of fifteen-thousand.
For the most part, this community is relatively civil and respectful towards other's opinions.
Of course, this is not always the case, but the kind mood of the majority outweighs the grayness of the trolling or disrespectful minority.
I am looking forward to the growth of #BringBackMoodRock, but more importantly, I am looking forward to the growth of TLOPO in general.
More members will lead to more support and awareness of the game, and this should ultimately be for the greater good.
Thank you for bringing back our beloved game. I hope that TLOPO continues to improve, and let's keep those numbers climbing.

Honestly, all thanks goes to the staff of past and present, the well inclined people who contributed to the planning committee after the game's closure-people I was happy to work with, but seriously to @Davy Darkrage and @Captain Star. Two wonderful Administrators who keep this place going. Davy could have very well watched the place shutdown with the game, but instead chose to support the community even though he was not obligated to. Since then, thousands have joined and milestones have been reached since my time here. It's hard to believe we are where we are, I would have never believed if you told me when the game closed. Thank you. Thank you so much.

My favorite memory on TLOPO is every trading thread.

In all seriousness, it's honestly just being a part of this community. I've been here since 2013 (Yay, 6 years), and back then, I used to just lurk. Becoming a member of the Forum Staff as of 2017 was a whole lot of fun, and I'm glad to have shared my experiences with you all.

Here's to 15k members, and the road to 20k!

View attachment 111981

Thank you to our entire Forum Family
for making this possible!!!

Thank you @Davy Darkrage for keeping the site up and running even after our beloved game closed it's doors!!!

Thank you TLOPO for allowing us to
relive the adventure one more time!!!

View attachment 111983

View attachment 111982

Shout out to @Irene ~ THANK YOU!!!
Thread will close 1/10/2019

I have had frustrations with others, but in the end I'm truly and wholeheartedly loving the game and blessed to be apart of the community, and I'm honored to be able to help even further as a Moderator here to the Forums. Thankful to every soul I've met since the day I started to now.

Last edited:
In addition to Star and Davy, I want to also say a word of appreciation to Admin JFR @John Foulroberts who tirelessly works both sides - forums and TLOPO staff. If anyone is iconic of POTCO, it would be JFR. Voted as Savvy Swashbuckler in 2012 by the POTCO staff, JFR has been a presence since the first few months POTCO opened and has been instrumental in the development of TLOPO. I know he's going to fuss at me because despite all his efforts that keep him in the limelight, he actually does not like attention directed at him. I really don't care because he deserves our gratitude for all the personal time he sinks into this community, this game, and these forums. He deserves a special thumbs up.:thumbsup:

I'm really thankful the game has been restored. I really enjoy watching this community grow, and to play my part in helping it be a fun inviting and friendly experience to everyone. Here's an old screen shot from POTCO. I've been playing since early December of 2007 and have devoted a lot of time into helping out other pirates learn the forums as well as the game! :)
1489271_549473121809094_971816271_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thankful for this community. It'll be 11 years in February for me! Lots of fun times had by all - but most of all, I think we are one of the most resilient groups of people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Brought together, torn apart, then reunited again - a true testament to our spirit.

In addition to Star and Davy, I want to also say a word of appreciation to Admin JFR @John Foulroberts who tirelessly works both sides - forums and TLOPO staff. If anyone is iconic of POTCO, it would be JFR. Voted as Savvy Swashbuckler in 2012 by the POTCO staff, JFR has been a presence since the first few months POTCO opened and has been instrumental in the development of TLOPO. I know he's going to fuss at me because despite all his efforts that keep him in the limelight, he actually does not like attention directed at him. I really don't care because he deserves our gratitude for all the personal time he sinks into this community, this game, and these forums. He deserves a special thumbs up.:thumbsup:
- insert fussing here -

It takes a great deal of willpower to overcome this midwesterner's humbleness to accept compliment. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back