Announcement 15K MEMBERS!!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very grateful to all those staff and members who have made this forum such a success. In addition I am extremely grateful beyond words for those knowledgeable staff who have taken and are taking thier personal time to deveop and expand on the revival of the POTCO experience. I value my time here and in game. Everyone has been friendly and supportive. Thank you all! I look forward to many more years and members!

That one time me and my friend glitched under the one ship in ravens cove after getting my first cursed weapon and it lined up perfectly and looked like we were hugging. very short story ik.

View attachment 111981

Thank you to our entire Forum Family
for making this possible!!!

Thank you @Davy Darkrage for keeping the site up and running even after our beloved game closed it's doors!!!

Thank you TLOPO for allowing us to
relive the adventure one more time!!!

Share a memory or a story or just say HI :)
and receive our newest (and most awesome medal yet!)

View attachment 111983

View attachment 111982

Shout out to @Irene ~ THANK YOU!!!
Thread will close 1/10/2019

In addition to Star and Davy, I want to also say a word of appreciation to Admin JFR @John Foulroberts who tirelessly works both sides - forums and TLOPO staff. If anyone is iconic of POTCO, it would be JFR. Voted as Savvy Swashbuckler in 2012 by the POTCO staff, JFR has been a presence since the first few months POTCO opened and has been instrumental in the development of TLOPO. I know he's going to fuss at me because despite all his efforts that keep him in the limelight, he actually does not like attention directed at him. I really don't care because he deserves our gratitude for all the personal time he sinks into this community, this game, and these forums. He deserves a special thumbs up.:thumbsup:
Very well said, KFK. I couldn't agree more.

:flag1::jar:Alot of focus on the staff of old and new for PF & TLOPO, but the real point of celebration of the 15k members is just that... YOU, The Members. Thank each and every one of you for continuing to contribute and spread the word of our existence. Most notably those of you that were active after POTCO itself shut down.. :tornado: As far as showing resilience after our unfortunate split, as a whole, that was probably the strongest showing of support towards bringing the game back and continuing its relevance... As a memory or what we currently now have again. THANK YOU for your continued support :pirate ship:
ONWARDS TOWARDS 20K Forum Family!!!

:congrats: and :happy new year: PiratesForums!!!
I am super honored to witness this achievement, <3<3<3
and a Big Thank You :thanks: to all the crews for maintaing the forum, remaking the game, and keep developing for more.
Thank You for letting me become a part of this Big Family<3!! :spring:
___
Oh by the way,
in order to cutdown some weight and also my greed & desire for sweet sugary cookies:lol1:,
I am going to share my healthier version of Rolled Oats Cookies Recipe here. :D
Enjoy!<3
----
Ingredient A:
Unsalted Butter --- 1 1/2 cup
Salt ---1/2 teaspoon {Skip this if you used Salted Butter instead}
Brown Sugar --- 3/4 cup

Ingredient B
Large Eggs --- 2
Milk --- 3 tablespoon
Pure Vanilla Extract --- 1/2 teaspoon

Ingredient C
Wheat Flour --- 3/4 cup
Rolled Oats --- 1 cup
Baking Soda --- 1/2 teaspoon
___
You may replace Electric Mixer with Your Hand and a Wooden Spatula for More Workout and Handmade Flavor.:p
---
1. Remember first to preheat your oven, and grease your baking tray.

2. In a large bowl, mix Ingredient A until light and fluffy.

3. Add Ingredient B, keep mixing until smooth.

4. Add in Ingredient C and beat until well combined.

5. Use either a Spoon or an Ice Cream Scoop to divide batter equally,
then lay each of them flat in a circle shape on your baking tray.

Make sure to leave some gaps in between, so the cookies have space to expand while baking.
Before baking, tap the baking tray lightly on the table to remove air bubbles trapped in the batter.

6. Bake in the oven with tempature 350°F / 180°C for 10 to 15 minutes, and you are done! :happy:

7. Enjoy your freshly baked cookies!!:cookie: :yum:

I am here ONLY because of the “Mary” undertone/emoticon. ;)
:scary mary:

Seriously though, a lot of great people have passed through this forums and a lot of great people still remain! It’s that healthy balance that seems to keep this forums thriving and I for one take this forums experience with me if (or whenever) my own life draws near it’s own end because truthfully...it’s the relationships you struck along the way which “matter” as opposed to any accomplishment or goal gained.

*I miss my old friends, dearly, from this forums but I am happy too for the opportunity to make new friends as well (for this is what compels me to move forward, as both individual and ‘Brute’ within The Pirates of the Caribbean).

Thank you again, piratesforums! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back