Release Notes 2-21-2016 tlopo-alpha-v1.5.3

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
Bugfixes
  • Improved FPS rate.
  • Fix some collisions in caves.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed PVP on islands.
  • Fixed numerous potions bugs.
  • Fixed numerous fishing bugs.
  • Fixed numerous blackjack bugs.
  • Fixed an issue that caused a shader to not be loaded.
  • Fish will now steal your lure if you don't interact with them upon initial bite.
  • Fixed a grammatical error in the localizer text.
  • Adding a lot more server-sided logging for statistic purposes.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Whitelist additions.
Known Issues
  • Cannot click on pirates.

Love the Updates.....
I played pirates originally with my guild Shadow Blood. Would love to be able to recreate it someday. Missed being a founder by about a month or so.

Is the game only closed access at this time??? Will there be a public beta test? When is game opening to public.

Love the Updates.....
I played pirates originally with my guild Shadow Blood. Would love to be able to recreate it someday. Missed being a founder by about a month or so.

Is the game only closed access at this time??? Will there be a public beta test? When is game opening to public.
Yes it's in closed alpha testing right now. There will eventually be a public beta down the road. Unfortunately there are no set dates for the project.

Love the Updates.....

You were in Shadow Blood? How funny! I was too.

A question for you, Ivy.

While I don't have a key just yet, I am curious. Is blackjack in a playable state as of now?

A question for you, Ivy.

While I don't have a key just yet, I am curious. Is blackjack in a playable state as of now?

Just incase Ivy is a little later than me on (sorry Ivy). But yes, Black Jack is playable right now. Enjoy :D
But keep an eye on the dealer :p

Back