Glitch 200,000 Gold Sell Glitch

Yes, even if you say no, those weapons are toast.
The only way out of it is to close the game and relog.
Potco was the same way in fact, as I recall.

How did you even manage to get so much? :p
Gold piles up so fast if you sail a lot. It's rough having 200k gold when you aren't level 15 sailing yet, because gold goes to waste when you can't pick it up any more.

*I meant because at level 15 you can use your gold on buying your warships. @Tiim

Most people reach the cap through hours and hours of fishing and looting. They give more gold than sailing, and give much better loot.

Most people reach the cap through hours and hours of fishing and looting. They give more gold than sailing, and give much better loot.
Fishing and looting can definitely be great gold. It all adds up if you keep working on it. I wouldn't say as a general rule that one event gives more gold than the other. I went through 20 levels of fishing with the most horrid loot and gold ever. So for me, sailing has been my big income. It totally depends on the haul you get, and your luck ;)

Fishing and looting can definitely be great gold. It all adds up if you keep working on it. I wouldn't say as a general rule that one event gives more gold than the other. I went through 20 levels of fishing with the most horrid loot and gold ever. So for me, sailing has been my big income. It totally depends on the haul you get, and your luck ;)
I went through horrid loot mastering fishing 3 times. The 4th time on my latest character has been insanely lucky.

Back