PvP  200 K + Score

LEO

Site Founder
I want to thank all my gunners who were there for that long ride. They all did an amazing job. Also thank You to all those fun players in Andaba for making SvS so alive and difficult. After a long time of sailing, i got my personal record of 200 k of only myself sailing. Was fun and hopefully will get higher sometime in the future.

~Leo - Capt. of Golden Lion
screenshot_2011-03-13_00-20-48.jpg

I want to thank all my gunners who were there for that long ride. They all did an amazing job. Also thank You to all those fun players in Andaba for making SvS so alive and difficult. After a long time of sailing, i got my personal record of 200 k of only myself sailing. Was fun and hopefully will get higher sometime in the future.

View attachment 3805
cg great job ;)

must have taken a long time but congrats and heres something i thought to be impossible look at the chat box the green words he sank 55 ships in a row (the rest of us took the beating he just went behind after we all sunk and took them out) this is not my ship im sailing though
screenshot_2011-03-13_11-23-08.jpg

must have taken a long time but congrats and heres something i thought to be impossible look at the chat box the green words he sank 55 ships in a row (the rest of us took the beating he just went behind after we all sunk and took them out) this is not my ship im sailing thoughView attachment 3806

I remeber when they used to get up to 90 ships in a row. But that was way back

I remeber when they used to get up to 90 ships in a row. But that was way back

yea but now that doesnt happen i forgot people got that high back then lol but then again that was when it was rare to find a maxed out pirate now everyone has fury and max broadsides

must have taken a long time but congrats and heres something i thought to be impossible look at the chat box the green words he sank 55 ships in a row (the rest of us took the beating he just went behind after we all sunk and took them out) this is not my ship im sailing thoughView attachment 3806
Thats very good.:cannon:

LoL i have gotten above 100 ships in a row in andaba not that long ago. Idk what server that is but andaba is the hardest server to svs. Nothing is impossible mate.

Thats very good.:cannon:

LoL i have gotten above 100 ships in a row in andaba not that long ago. Idk what server that is but andaba is the hardest server to svs. Nothing is impossible mate.

lol i know but i forgot to mention that the ship that got it was a light frigate i always knew it could go pretty high but for a light frigate that just insaine

i had a 60 streak goin on with my guild and friends on hassigos i was with liz seafury and jane sterncastle i aslo think solomon warshot was there ( i think im not sure )

I got up to 60 + in a row twice today lol in abassa...and got 100 k in a lite sloop.

Sometimes it depends on what server you svs because the difficulty level of svs is not the same. Andaba is the hardest and best svs followed by abassa and then others.

congrats leo! a pirate after my own heart. once again the lite sloop is deadly in svs. i love to get on a noobs lite sloop late at night or early morning and help them sink some big ships. didn't mean anything bad about noobs but they are noobs. we were all noobs at first.:flag: ps. i was the biggest noob of all at one time.

View attachment 3805
Ok dude I really want to svs with u. U rock dude congtats on your record I am guessing that u competly lv up infmity?

Reactions: LEO
Back