Release Notes 2016-12-18 tlopo-beta-v1.1.5

Appreciate that it's finally being looked into, but both of my quests for El Patron's Lost Swords and the Lucinda part of the Pearl quest when i have to search the shelves says "nothing interesting here". Not to be a pain, but for some reason, it hasn't been fixed for me.. yet.

Appreciate that it's finally being looked into, but both of my quests for El Patron's Lost Swords and the Lucinda part of the Pearl quest when i have to search the shelves says "nothing interesting here". Not to be a pain, but for some reason, it hasn't been fixed for me.. yet.

I had this exact same issue with Lucinda's quest, part of getting Gordon Greer, with the 5 veterans and EITC thugs in Ft. Charles, says to search a shelf for an empty bottle. Three searchables in the room I remember it being in, table, bookshelf, and clock, and they didn't work, today in v1.1.5. Thanks TLOPO crew for working on it, and so far I haven't had any other search-quest issues, although I could search 1 crate repeatedly to get 6 chickens in a row, whereas it used to be, you had to search 6 different crates.

I encountered a similar bug on one of the Port Royal side quests where it was telling me to search a crate but I had searched every single one I could find and could never locate the item.

I'm still having this same issue.

Still having issue finding empty rum bottle in Fort Charles for Pearl quest. Says nothing there.

I'm curious if it's normal for digging to not give any items whatsoever, even if it's not beta keys.
Alas, this happened to me today.
ef89916f6f824e848cd4851992a79a17.png

And Tortuga is all messed up.. After entering it through a boat, this happened:
d9a80cd7bd0c4cb8824f3ecefdac418c.png

The same thing happened after I entered the bar Jack Sparrow would be in, Faithful Bride and finished the cut scene with him. Nothing else, just entered the bar and finished the cut scene.
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\Users\1523958515\QQ\WinTemp\RichOle\NT[3DJB[WO9JIPG`M1~R}TE.jpg

I could search 1 crate repeatedly to get 6 chickens in a row, whereas it used to be, you had to search 6 different crates.
Make sure to report this in-game if you haven't already so that the staff can know about it :)

The part with Tortuga being messed up, it's a spawn bug where you spawn under the island. To fix it just swim to a beach or low land, and you'll pop back up to the normal level.

I'm curious if it's normal for digging to not give any items whatsoever, even if it's not beta keys.
Alas, this happened to me today.
ef89916f6f824e848cd4851992a79a17.png

The same thing happened after I entered the bar Jack Sparrow would be in, Faithful Bride and finished the cut scene with him. Nothing else, just entered the bar and finished the cut scene.
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Tencent\Users\1523958515\QQ\WinTemp\RichOle\NT[3DJB[WO9JIPG`M1~R}TE.jpg
This is Semi-Open Beta, the crew would probably have liked for it to have been more stable but out of the desires of the community they have released it to us counting on our understanding that we are taking part in the Development process but still get to play our favourite game.

There is still an endless amount of bug fixes and development to do before full Beta or even further full release, we are part of the "slow and steady wins the race". For the Devs I can't even begin to imagine how they decide where to turn to next but they are, like champions:D
:pirate ship:

Make sure to report this in-game if you haven't already so that the staff can know about it :)

The part with Tortuga being messed up, it's a spawn bug where you spawn under the island. To fix it just swim to a beach or low land, and you'll pop back up to the normal level.

This is Semi-Open Beta, the crew would probably have liked for it to have been more stable but out of the desires of the community they have released it to us counting on our understanding that we are taking part in the Development process but still get to play our favourite game.

There is still an endless amount of bug fixes and development to do before full Beta or even further full release, we are part of the "slow and steady wins the race". For the Devs I can't even begin to imagine how they decide where to turn to next but they are, like champions:D
:pirate ship:
Yup, I know that much! I figured it'd be better to report through the in-game feature, so I provided a detailed report of both instances there as well. I just wanted to provide screen shots of the matter as well, just in case.

Back