Release Notes 2016-12-28 tlopo-beta-v1.2.4

Bugfixes
  • Corrected the amount of consumables players receive in loot.
  • Fixed a logic issue with looting.
Maintenance
  • Increased the amount of server resources allocated to districts.
  • Increased the fallback radius of enemies.
  • Removed a harmless word from the BlackList.
  • Tweaked a few hints in the localizer.

There's a pretty annoying bug for the grenade quest where you have to look for wire in Fort Dundee on Padres in crates, but it only shows "Nothing Interesting Here". Please work on that, I'd like to finish my nade quest
well other people have their nades, I'm actually on that part rn so when I get on I'll have to see if I have problems too

Ship loot is still stuck in top left corner of ship loot screen. I tried the method of doing it manually, but it won't let me collect the rares. please fix soon, as well as the grenade quest!

There's a pretty annoying bug for the grenade quest where you have to look for wire in Fort Dundee on Padres in crates, but it only shows "Nothing Interesting Here". Please work on that, I'd like to finish my nade quest

Been like that for me for days now. Would love a fix, especially during double xp.

Why are people complaining about the grenade quest? I finished it within an hour. Had no problems with it.

You are not the only one who plays this game. We all have our share of issues; this grenade quest happens to be ours. It's been a hit or miss; some people have been able to, and some haven't.

Yep. I had not problem with the grenade quest but on the other hand I have the problem they are having with the grenade quest with a bunch of chickens hiding in portrayals crates. In an essence Bart they are complaining because they are having an issue.

Bugfixes
  • Corrected the amount of consumables players receive in loot.
  • Fixed a logic issue with looting.
Maintenance
  • Increased the amount of server resources allocated to districts.
  • Increased the fallback radius of enemies.
  • Removed a harmless word from the BlackList.
  • Tweaked a few hints in the localizer.
where can I see the BlackList of words for game chat?

86517934.jpg
I bet it looks like this.

Back