Release Notes 2017-1-7 tlopo-beta-v1.3.3

PirateJasonS

Site Founder
Bugfixes
  • Cargo found while sailing should now be unique to each player.
  • Disabled the "report" button on one's own player card so that you cannot report yourself.
  • Fixed a bug with loot from Foulberto Smasho.
  • Fixed several bugs with Treasure Sense (more to come).
  • Made a few tweaks to sailing cargo and loot.
Maintenance
  • A few changes to internal moderation and permissions.
  • Code cleanup.
  • Removed three words from the BlackList.

To: Staff
Report Player: Yulia

Subject: Hacks

Hi I think this player is hacking because they have the same name as me and they also are able to board my ship without permission and they also have the same clothes could you please look into it? Thanks D;

To: Staff
Report Player: Yulia

Subject: Hacks

Hi I think this player is hacking because they have the same name as me and they also are able to board my ship without permission and they also have the same clothes could you please look into it? Thanks D;
Is that real? I wish I could get an impersonator!

So is treasure sense fixed now? I have 5 skill points on it and then I also have the Golden Sea Charm for a total of 8 treasure sense but Corsairs are still giving me only crates

So is treasure sense fixed now? I have 5 skill points on it and then I also have the Golden Sea Charm for a total of 8 treasure sense but Corsairs are still giving me only crates

I absolutely NEED to know this lol

Well they did say more to come, I'm assuming they have the base 5 working but not the extra you gain from items. Of course that is just a guess.

Also even with 8 treasure sense back in Potco, I would still get junk here and there it only increases quality by 32% when you have 8 treasure sense. That's still a 68% chance to get bad loot! :D

http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Treasure_Sense

Treasure sense wont give you better loot from sinking ship, it should only give you better quality loot when docking right?

Treasure sense wont give you better loot from sinking ship, it should only give you better quality loot when docking right?

I've never looked at it that way, I've always assumed it increases the chance you have of getting skulls ect. Interesting theory though, just read this quote on the wiki, although there is no way to confirm if it is accurate.

"It ups the odds for better loot (skulls, chest, pouches) to drop, and more chances for royals over the others. It also increases the value of the contents of the chests(crates, treasure chests, royal chests)."

Last edited:
Hmm... I sense... lots of crates in your future...

I don't have treasure sense, and I found that most of the loot skulls chests I find, are from death omens... especially the one near Isla Tormenta... 6 out of the roughly 9 times I sank it, I got a loot skull chest. (with bad loot, mainly level 11 rares... and rare boots...) I didn't think Corsairs have good loot, even in potco, but I may be forgetting my pirating times...

I've never looked at it that way, I've always assumed it increases the chance you have of getting skulls ect. Interesting theory though, just read this quote on the wiki, although there is now way to confirm if it is accurate.

"It ups the odds for better loot (skulls, chest, pouches) to drop, and more chances for royals over the others. It also increases the value of the contents of the chests(crates, treasure chests, royal chests)."
I believe it increases the drop rate of royal chests. It is far harder to get a full cargo of them with it currently not working properly than it used to be. It "might" increase quality of loot chests but i really dont know on that one

Pirates Online Wiki states this.
Treasure Sense is a passive sailing skill that gives the pirate the ability to locate and haul in more treasure from the ships they plunder. Treasure Sense is unlocked at Sailing skill - Level 14.

Increasing this skill increases the quality value of cargo drops

I believe this means better chance to find better cargo like loot chests. The link is in a reply above

Back