Release Notes 2017-10-31 tlopo-rc-v1.7.0

Seahawk

Site Founder
Features
  • Arrrmor, our newest security feature, has been rolled out to all accounts. This adds an extra layer of protection to your account (like armor - get it?), ensuring that all of your pirates stay safe and sound!
  • Hollowed Woods is now live! Step foot into a brand new, never before seen area of the game - originally developed by TLOPO staff! Experience a brand new quest, earn brand new items, and celebrate the 10th anniversary of Pirates Online!
  • New weapons have been added for Hollowed Woods enemies. Be careful - you might get whacked with a spoon! (We're not kidding...)
  • Some clothing items have been given new coloring options! They can be colored at tailors or simply found pre-colored in loot. These items can also appear as brights - there's even a possibility for a dark black Embellished Vest!
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a location ID bug that made certain locations display as "?" on player cards.
  • Fixed an issue with dying during Undead Poker.
  • Fixed some incorrect inventory icons for certain weapons and clothing.
  • Fixed poker tables becoming bugged from players caught cheating. Players can no longer leave the table if they are caught cheating. Nobody escapes!
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Fixed dozens of typos throughout the game. Bad grammar is not tolerated here.
  • Fixed some items that had mismatched names.
  • Pirates are now able to be restored up to a maximum of 2 weeks out. This can be done by contacting our support team with a request.
Known Issues
  • The Watcher boss tends to escape. Sometimes it is necessary to attack it with ranged weapons if it goes inside of a wall.

hey can some tell me why when I click on other pirates the pirates detail pannale don't come up can plz help I can't make any friends ty

> "Fixed some incorrect inventory icons for certain weapons and clothing."
> "Fixed some items that had mismatched names."

I'm disappointed these were even bugs to begin with because I'm starting to believe this is how I lost two very good Famed cutlasses, but then again, I'm not even sure what happened. For some reason, they disappeared off of my inventory when I never trashed them.

> "Fixed some incorrect inventory icons for certain weapons and clothing."
> "Fixed some items that had mismatched names."

I'm disappointed these were even bugs to begin with because I'm starting to believe this is how I lost two very good Famed cutlasses, but then again, I'm not even sure what happened. For some reason, they disappeared off of my inventory when I never trashed them.
That's not how that works. The icon != the actual item. This fix would've only affected the visualization of it, if I'm reading the notes right.

• Pirates are now able to be restored up to a maximum of 2 weeks out. This can be done by contacting our support team with a request.
Known Issues
I wanted to point out that due to this new feature, this should be removed/changed in the ToS
In the event that a character is deleted from an account, the deletion is final. Whether done with the account owner’s knowledge or not, there is no method of recovery for any kind of character deletion.

I wanted to point out that due to this new feature, this should be removed/changed in the ToS
In the event that a character is deleted from an account, the deletion is final. Whether done with the account owner’s knowledge or not, there is no method of recovery for any kind of character deletion.
Thanks for pointing this out! I've corrected the wording of the TOS and it should change the next time the site is updated.

Another 24 hour maintenance!

upload_2017-11-7_18-27-38.jpeg

Jk, take your time lads.

Is anyone looking into making adjustments to chat filtering? An option to turn it on/off would be nice. Seems like a lot of words that are typed are being filtered. No they are not foul language either. I could not find anything being reported about this situation so thought this might be a good place to discuss it. Also, not trying to rush you guys but is there an estimated time when the new update will be finished and servers be running? Thanks, keep up the good work!

Back