Release Notes 2017-11-11 tlopo-rc-v1.7.2

Features:
  • We've heard your feedback! Many more female clothing items now have color options available in stores and in loot. And yes, this includes brights!
Bugfixes:
  • Added back pants and belts that were missing from the Barbary Corsair, Barony, China Seas Warrior, Peacock, and Wildfire Peddler outfits.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the New Year's Day outfit from displaying during the New Year holiday.
  • Fixed an issue where item sub-types such as "Cutlass" or "Throwing Knives" wouldn't display on certain item cards.
  • The Hollowed Woods event will no longer display as Blackjack Friday in the /event chat prompt.
  • Potentially fixed the infinite loading screen bug - once and for all. Second time's the charm?
  • Removed references to paid membership from holiday messages.
Maintenance:
  • Fixed typos with quest items.
  • Made several date changes for upcoming holidays.
  • Optimized the game client by removing a large amount of redundant function calls. You may notice an improvement in game performance in areas with lots of other players around!
  • Whitelist and blacklist updates.

Can we get a list of the additional female clothes, please?

Here's my list that I've found today. Royal Chest Corset, Buttoned Vest, Loose Buttoned Vest, like all the capris, dark water blouse

Last edited:
Can we please have at least a rough estimate of when The Watcher will be fixed? I'm not saying that this is the case, but it's starting to feel like the bug is being skirted around since there has been really no acknowledgement of it since the Arrrmor Security patch notes. Any kind of acknowledgement of the issue (even if its to say that it may be quite a long time before it's fixed) would go a long way for my peace of mind.

Can we please have at least a rough estimate of when The Watcher will be fixed? I'm not saying that this is the case, but it's starting to feel like the bug is being skirted around since there has been really no acknowledgement of it since the Arrrmor Security patch notes. Any kind of acknowledgement of the issue (even if its to say that it may be quite a long time before it's fixed) would go a long way for my peace of mind.
Why do people think the watcher is bugged? She always shows up in a reasonable time on any server for me. It's scary not knowing where she is or when she will jump out at you.

Why do people think the watcher is bugged? She always shows up in a reasonable time on any server for me. It's scary not knowing where she is or when she will jump out at you.
Because people will get in the room and the watcher is not there and far enough away that they have a hard time shooting her and she doesn't return. It has happened to quite a few people on quite a few servers.

Very great to see improvements but unfortunately the infinite loading screen is not fixed yet :(

Sincerely, Kyle.

Attachments

• infinite loading screen.png
    infinite loading screen.png
    1 MB · Views: 142
The hallowed woods quest is still disappearing from my quest journal every time I teleport. I've been sending bug report after bug report and no acknowledgement. It's been weeks... lots of other people are saying they're having the same issue

To tag onto what @Bill Mac Jones said, the Hollowed Woods quest is still incredibly bugged. I don't believe it's related to teleporting though, I tried it from the start, going everywhere without teleporting, I managed to sail to Cuba before the quest disappeared on me. I'm really hoping you all are working on this? I know myself, and a large number of people have not yet been able to complete the quest, and use the 2x rep bonus. I hope you all fix this soon, as I'm running out of time before Hollowed Woods is gone for a year

Back