Release Notes 2017-11-25 tlopo-rc-v1.7.6

Bugfixes
  • Fixed an issue where engaging Treasure Fleets would cause threat levels to increase prematurely.
  • Potentially fixed a crash with sailing.
  • The Brethren Feast event is now fully active and features a roaring bonfire and a pork roast!
Maintenance
  • Boosted HP and loot for Treasure Fleets.
  • The Brethren Feast has been extended to December 3rd at 11:59PM EST.

Uh... the loot was boosted? From what? Lol, but seriously, not mad, however, I just spent 45 minutes sinking the HMS Invincible, and I got 2 Royal Chests, and 2 Treasure Chests... Just wanted to let you know. All of the changes you all are trying to make, to fix the game though, are certainly appreciated :)

Ty for you constant hard work on stamping out the bugs.
I m still having trouble while out at sea. The game keeps force closing on me. On land I have had no problems and have not had an infinite loading screen for 2 days!!:cheer: :D

Game will not start for me now.

Launcher opens. But as soon as the window appears it shuts down. No messages

Here is the Event Log:

Faulting application name: tlopo.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x59cfeafa
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.14393.1715, time stamp: 0x59b0d8f3
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000400a9
Faulting process id: 0x36ac
Faulting application start time: 0x01d366e8004a7b28
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\TLOPO\tlopo.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 81740cb9-5983-4f3b-860e-7805ee3c2e48
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Last edited:
The issue i was having with the game immediately shutting down on our older computer does not seem to be caused by just the Windows 10 Creator update. Our laptop performed this update and still runs Pirates fine. Though I did notice that now Windows updated the older computer's video driver automatically and the properties on the display driver do not look correct. So, the Windows update still could be connected to the issue.

Sorry to hear of everyone's crashing bugs, since I got my internet back on last Monday only crashes I've had were a random one when running around maybe 2 total, no infinite loading screens either!

p.s. I also run on Windows 7 pro and see no need for Windows 10 atm

Back