Release Notes 2017-11-7 tlopo-rc-v1.7.1

Seahawk

Site Founder
PSA
  • In a previous update, numerous players reported having their pirates deleted and inventories wiped. We have identified all players affected and have restored your inventories. If you discover that your inventory was wiped and/or your pirate was deleted and it still hasn't been corrected, please contact us and we'll get you all squared away.
Bugfixes
  • A limit of 16 quests is not enough space. For all you multi-questers out there, you can now hold 64 quests! We think you're going to enjoy this update a lot.
  • After many hours and several absolutely delicious pumpkin spice lattes, we have potentially fixed the infinite loading screen issue.
  • Journals were having a problem holding onto quests, so we gave them some extra grippers to prevent quests from randomly dropping. You should be able to complete quests now without risk of losing them from your journal.
  • We were sailing along on the High Seas enjoying the wonderful view and destroying bounty hunters when all of a sudden we crashed. Turns out that was caused by ship wakes. We've made sure that they won't make so many bumps on the water that they crash you.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.

Bugfixes
  • After many hours and several absolutely delicious pumpkin spice lattes, we have potentially fixed the infinite loading screen issue.
  • We were sailing along on the High Seas enjoying the wonderful view and destroying bounty hunters when all of a sudden we crashed. Turns out that was caused by ship wakes. We've made sure that they won't make so many bumps on the water that they crash you.

Sweet sweet sailing improvements, batman!

A limit of 16 quests is not enough space. For all you multi-questers out there, you can now hold 64 quests! We think you're going to enjoy this update a lot.
Glad to see this change, it'll certainly help hardcore questers.
After many hours and several absolutely delicious pumpkin spice lattes, we have potentially fixed the infinite loading screen issue.
This is fantastic, you guys have made fantastic progress in this regard, I hope this bug is in fact squished, once and for all!
We were sailing along on the High Seas enjoying the wonderful view and destroying bounty hunters when all of a sudden we crashed. Turns out that was caused by ship wakes. We've made sure that they won't make so many bumps on the water that they crash you.
I'm really happy to see this. I started a thread a while back that was bombarded with crash logs, and it's nice to feel that I've contributed to the betterment of the game!
Journals were having a problem holding onto quests, so we gave them some extra grippers to prevent quests from randomly dropping. You should be able to complete quests now without risk of losing them from your journal.
Unfortunately.... no. Almost, but not quite. Tried doing the Hollowed Woods quest, again (I've now lost my 2x Rep boost 3 times now, due to quests disappearing) and once again, the quest vanished. It lasted longer than before, but first it disappeared from my quest journal, while still tracking on the top of the screen, and after brewing 3 Ghastly Visage potions, they didn't count towards the objective. So I logged out, and logged back in, and the quest was gone completely. I really hope you all can fix this bug soon, I really want to use the 2x rep, but I just can't get past the third quest without losing all my progress. :(

Sadly I have had the infinite load screen when porting 3 times doing only mat runs tonight. That is way more than I did before this update. Done for the night, too irritating to lose out that many times... =/

Will quests Previously Taken due to an Update be returned finally ? Like the Pearl quest due to the 1.4.1 update then ??

Nothing cool. You said you have solved infinite loading screen. Still it happen to me and lost loot containing 8 skull chest . Don't tell lie atleast :(

Nothing cool. You said you have solved infinite loading screen. Still it happen to me and lost loot containing 8 skull chest . Don't tell lie atleast :(

The infinite loading screen issue is a very complex bug and the devs are doing everything they can to fix it. Please be patient. We all understand how frustrating it is. :)

Last edited:
Is there an ETA on a fix for The Watcher spawning outside of the hovel? I've been trying my best to kill it with high level grenades and staff, but every time I get its attention it attacks me with a sword from 40 feet away making it so I have to dodge and not attack. I really want to see what the conclusion to this quest will be (without just looking it up and spoiling it for myself) but it is impossible for me.

Can confirm, infinite loading screen not fixed. Thank you guys for continuing to put effort into this issue! I'm sure we're closer to an infinite loading screen free TLOPO.
Sadly I have had the infinite load screen when porting 3 times doing only mat runs tonight. That is way more than I did before this update. Done for the night, too irritating to lose out that many times... =/
Infinite load glitch is not fixed. just spent 3 hours on a loot run and lost it all

I crashed two times myself, however, I did notice that the two times I crashed, the loot chests were not appearing on the left when the ships were sunk. Was this the case for you guys also? if this is the case, then a simple fix would be to leave the ship if you notice you're not getting chest to show on the left when ships are sunk. Hope to crash again soon, to get more info.

If the original bug was fixed, and a new one created, I think it would be nice for the devs to know.

I know I've mentioned this before, but I have a hunch that the loading screen is caused by an item or multiple items, I have very little evidence to back this up though.

Is there an ETA on a fix for The Watcher spawning outside of the hovel? I've been trying my best to kill it with high level grenades and staff, but every time I get its attention it attacks me with a sword from 40 feet away making it so I have to dodge and not attack. I really want to see what the conclusion to this quest will be (without just looking it up and spoiling it for myself) but it is impossible for me.
I used Grenades to awaken It then I left the Hovel and returned , It was back In center of room . Did this 3 times that way and It worked .

yeah, tried that and it didnt work. tried 7 times in fact. just kept getting within around 10 feet of the door and going back to around 40 when i re-entered.

Back