Release Notes 2017-2-1 tlopo-beta-v1.3.6

PirateJasonS

Site Founder
Features
  • Added over 650 words to the WhiteList!
  • February Peddler outfits are now available!
Maintenance
  • General code cleanup.
  • Enabled a model preloader to help prevent some lag.
  • Modified the speed of skill updates.
  • Tweaked some drop rates with ammo loot.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a bug with config multipliers.
  • Fixed an issue where players would get stuck on cannons in the Tutorial.
  • Fixed spawning size of fish.

1.3.6 was deployed earlier today. 1.3.7 corrected an issue in 1.3.6 which caused unimaginable amounts of reputation to be rewarded to players.

We unfortunately need to rollback the database by 24 hours. We put up a notice on the website regarding this so all players are aware of it. This will be happening tomorrow.
Will this rollback guild recruits or just rep?? And loot?

1.3.6 was deployed earlier today. 1.3.7 corrected an issue in 1.3.6 which caused unimaginable amounts of reputation to be rewarded to players.

We unfortunately need to rollback the database by 24 hours. We put up a notice on the website regarding this so all players are aware of it. This will be happening tomorrow.
Mike wass please PM me I need to talk to you about something.

Thanks for letting us know, gonna try to max playtime before maintenance for my search for the key

Does this mean everything I did last night (the 31) will be taken away? Or does this mean everything I do TONIGHT will be taken away tomorrow?

Back