Release Notes 2017-2-26 tlopo-beta-v1.3.9

I guess I'll have that unfinished quest pending in my journal until next year :smh:
If I'm not mistaken, holiday quests are available for as long as the holiday is. No?

UPDATE #1: Copied from Pirates Wiki
Game Note:

• This quest is only available during the Valentine's holiday week. The prize offered may also be bought through peddlers as part of the Valentine's Day (Outfit). If you want to save some gold, complete the quest to earn the shirt for FREE.

Yes, but I didn't finish it, so it will remain pending until the quest NPC appear again.
It's possible that the quest will be removed from your journal being that it's no longer available. If this isn't the case, report it in-game as a bug that needs to be fixed :)

It's possible that the quest will be removed from your journal being that it's no longer available. If this isn't the case, report it in-game as a bug that needs to be fixed :)

But, technically, is it a bug? was it supposed to be removed?

But, technically, is it a bug? was it supposed to be removed?
I don't know for sure as I stopped playing the original game in 2010, but personally I feel like it would make sense for it to be removed if the quest is no longer available. It wouldn't make sense to leave it there waiting for next year to roll around, especially if they end up not doing the same quest next year. So by that logic, if the quest does remain there, I assume it would be a bug. I guess we'll just have to wait for the game to open back up to see if it's even still there to begin with.

Me wish to asked, thee seas remain as blue. Me face is tried of feeding sharks, seeing green seas in seven days shan't be pleasant..

So I'm sure its been asked millions of times. Any time frame for the servers to be reopened? I have 16 of my twitch viewers that keep inquiring on any news of the game.

Bugfixes
  • Healing other players with a Voodoo Doll will now grant you Reputation and Loot from the enemies the other players were attacking.
Maintenance
  • Added various words and phrases to the WhiteList and BlackList.
  • Removed the Valentine's Day Peddler outfit and Quest.
Isnt the release date may 26? The day that the new movie comes out?
So exited!

Back