Release Notes 2017-5-21 tlopo-rc-v1.0.0

Well, after day one of release one thing is obvious, plenty of people waiting to hop on and play.

Dev's: Guess you need to feed your servers more Rum before they'll consider staying up XD

I'm sure the Beta relaunch didn't go as expected. I wanted to take the time to thank all of the Devs who have VOLUNTEERED their time to recreate the game that had played a large role in my childhood. Try to look past the negative and soak up the positive. Y'all are doing an amazing job keep up the great work! :)
As for the community making negative comments, try to remember that the game is still in beta testing there will be bugs, and there will be glitches and that's where we come in. We are here to help the Devs so that they can make the game run as smoothly as possible. I'm sure they are fully aware of the issues going on now and I'm sure they are doing what they can to fix the issue. Also, try to remember that they are doing all of this out of their own pocket. They are all volunteers and its not something they HAVE to do. Hopefully with that in mind we can all be a little more appreciative towards everything they have done thus far and everything they continue to do so we can ALL play this wonderful game as smoothly as possible

As for the community making negative comments, try to remember that the game is still in beta testing there will be bugs
Also, we're getting to play a game that's been gone for years (well, technically this game's only been gone for a few months of maintenance but I think you get the point), so a few bugs here and there is a small price to pay for the ability to experience something that we all love and that's been gone for so long.

Plus it's a beta. Which means report the stuff so it can get fixed. No big deal.

Last edited:
keep getting stuck at 85% "could not connect to prod-gs-1 .tlopo.com:7969"
Same. I don't know how to fix it. I've tried waiting it out, restarting the program and restarting my computer. Nothing has worked yet. Let me know if you or anyone else finds a solution!

EDIT: Fixed! I just retried it and I got in no problem. Everyone can try again!

EDIT 2: They are back down :( no 85% error, but now the servers are actually down.

Last edited:
I got past the 85% bit and to the character selection, but now I've encountered the 30% bug. Oh well, guess I'll just have to try playing tomorrow after work.

Thanks for all the hard work, devs! I know y'all will have everything up to snuff soon. :D

just got back took alittle while to log on felt good to stretch me sea legs. I like loot.got some!

could someone please direct me to this "direct x download from microsoft" that we apparently need? i want to make sure im downloading the right thing! thanks!

i played for 1 hr 45 mins before the update showed up. crashed once. spawned below the map twice so far very very very happy :D

Back