Release Notes 2017-5-21 tlopo-rc-v1.0.0

I seemed to have the issue that it is very difficult to find ships to sink for Quests. ie. Sinking Navy Bulwarks for the voodoo doll quest. I had 30 minutes left and had no luck finding one. Is this normal? Either way I'm still very happy. Thanks Devs!

I seemed to have the issue that it is very difficult to find ships to sink for Quests. ie. Sinking Navy Bulwarks for the voodoo doll quest. I had 30 minutes left and had no luck finding one. Is this normal? Either way I'm still very happy. Thanks Devs!
I have this same issue, the ships dont show till im right up on them. So sailing a long time to find what I need, still like all the fixes with the quests so Im happy

7 log in times to fall underground on every land and sail for 45 min not a ship seen. would love to test out the new look first hand but seems unplayable currently. hopefully this major bug is soon addresses as several i swam past seem to also have given up after multiple tp result in same effects. only the ship if i manage to find a reachable skif has a solid floor till i try to dock and back in the water i go....cant tread water any longer

7 log in times to fall underground on every land and sail for 45 min not a ship seen. would love to test out the new look first hand but seems unplayable currently. hopefully this major bug is soon addresses as several i swam past seem to also have given up after multiple tp result in same effects. only the ship if i manage to find a reachable skif has a solid floor till i try to dock and back in the water i go....cant tread water any longer
normally relogging fixes the bug till the next time :p

does anyone else spend more time waiting for the loading screens to go away between leaving areas, porting, etc. than actually playing the game?

Problems occurred during game play:

1. There is still lag; lag spikes were frequent. Framerates were more consistent than in alpha though.

2. Please improve far away environment and enemy rendering. This is the cause of the lag for me. The textures and details pop up in front of my character too close for comfort.

3. Crashing still happens especially when I am on another person's ship. I could only walk around on a player's ship for at least 10 minutes then the game's .exe stops responding. If I play by myself, I crashed after 2 hours.

4. Character model always glitched out on every island except Port Royal. My character would be swimming below the islands.

5. Players could use a mouse sensitivity bar because moving the camera by holding right mouse button is too sensitive.

Praises:

1. I am happy I am able to play at full screen with stable frame rates most of the time.

2. Game feels livelier with many of the activities implemented(sailing, swordfighting, fishing, etc.)

One of the largest updates, one of the most beneficial updates, and one of the most tragic updates.
rip-20152017.png

You will, truly, be missed...

Back