Release Notes 2017-5-30 tlopo-rc-v1.0.9

I'm not sure how much developers look at the feedback through the game, so I'm just gonna put this here! :)

The 2 biggest issues I have with this game are the tracker and porting/teleporting.

The tracker doesn't track enemies/ships for me most of the time, and it also doesn't point me to caves that I need to go to for quests. I feel like I spend most of my playtime looking for enemies/ships that I need, or running through every cave until I finally find the right one.

As for porting/teleporting, more often than not, I spawn under the islands. To spawn on the island, I have to log out, and log back in. Simple fix, yes, but still an annoyance nonetheless.

Other than these two issues, this game is running great for me! Couldn't be happier to be playing again. Thanks devs!

Great job devs with this version. I played 3 hours last night with very few issues. I continued my quest of successfully sinking 3 French flag ships. Keep up all the great work.

Flagships that are not boarded or if the boarding party fails to beat the flagship crew will cause a bug where that Flagship will sink, but not respawn. Note: if you have NO INTENTIONS of boarding a flagship, then DO NOT CRIPPLE IT. Do the community a favor and don't troll us by messing up the Flagships.

This. Need the 3 Spanish skeleton flag ships for a quest and every server I go to they are all sunk and do not re-spawn.

I'm not sure how much developers look at the feedback through the game, so I'm just gonna put this here! :)

The 2 biggest issues I have with this game are the tracker and porting/teleporting.

The tracker doesn't track enemies/ships for me most of the time, and it also doesn't point me to caves that I need to go to for quests. I feel like I spend most of my playtime looking for enemies/ships that I need, or running through every cave until I finally find the right one.

As for porting/teleporting, more often than not, I spawn under the islands. To spawn on the island, I have to log out, and log back in. Simple fix, yes, but still an annoyance nonetheless.

Other than these two issues, this game is running great for me! Couldn't be happier to be playing again. Thanks devs!

These two simple, albeit, frustrating technicalities are constantly happening in-game.

The game would run much smoother if bugs like that were fixed.

Good to hear that your updating stuff, but when will I be able to register?
if you're talking about playing the game, it has been back up and running for over a week now. register ASAP! :)
EDIT:I stand corrected, it is now down for an update haha sorry. I'm sure it will be running again very soon.

The bug where you fall through the island and swim, even tho you are on land, is not fixed, it was in the notes tho. POTENTIALLY FIXED, just telling you it's not fixed so you guys know. :(

Back