Release Notes 2017-6-14 tlopo-rc-v1.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you not use at least some common sense and do updates at say 2am Wednesday morning when less people would be on? Also since we have to sign up for a time to play you can EASILY not schedule peoples play time during an update. I mean it isn't like we give less then 24 hr notice. Right about now if I could rate this game it would be a 1 star do to incompetence on the developers being able to write a schedule

wow dude.......

Can you not use at least some common sense and do updates at say 2am Wednesday morning when less people would be on? Also since we have to sign up for a time to play you can EASILY not schedule peoples play time during an update. I mean it isn't like we give less then 24 hr notice. Right about now if I could rate this game it would be a 1 star do to incompetence on the developers being able to write a schedule

They are not here to bend to your will and you are also not the only one who has to tolerate play slots. You having access to play ingame is not a god given right so you are not automatically owed it anytime you see fit. Fixing game breaking bugs is more important then your or my play slot anyway

If you really wanted to complain about something actually fair to complain about it would be how the moderation in game is being handled, aka like a prison camp with zero tolerance or forgiveness. Which is why I myself would rate it 1 star, but at least when you are complaining about something, complain about something thats fair to critique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back