Release Notes 2017-6-14 tlopo-rc-v1.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Ensure ships can drop cargo with mats.
  • Fixed chat issues that would eject a user from the game.
  • Fixed PVP badges
  • Fixed PVP invites
  • Fixed PVP matchmaking
  • Fixed resets relating to ships and ship repair
  • Made a few backend tweaks that should take care of quite a few other crashes
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
hey i have been having issues with digging quests currently my black pearl, cutlass upgrade and teleportation quests are stuck on digging i cant find the quest items for any of them dug up every spot possible over and over but it seems like its broken.

Could there be some kind of announcement as to WHEN it's going to be down for an update, and expected ETA ? I think everyone understands emergency updates or server resets when something is broken, but if it is a regular update, I would have rather not waited an hour for my time slot (like tonight) just to find out it is offline.

Could there be some kind of announcement as to WHEN it's going to be down for an update, and expected ETA ? I think everyone understands emergency updates or server resets when something is broken, but if it is a regular update, I would have rather not waited an hour for my time slot (like tonight) just to find out it is offline.
There has not been a post made for this update, but usually you will find server announcements on this thread. I suggest adding it to your watchlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back