Release Notes 2017-6-16 tlopo-rc-v1.1.4

my face when i get like 50 material in a couple things close it and find that i only got about 5-7 instead...

Still crashing when sailing. Very frustrating as seems most likely to happen when full of nice loot after burning down some hunters and ships o' the line.

Still crashing when sailing. Very frustrating as seems most likely to happen when full of nice loot after burning down some hunters and ships o' the line.
The crashes have to do with the game's memory leak. Something about 2 GB limit.

Alright, I'll keep it simple, since it's been requested by some members I keep my bug posts out of these forums.

Lots of crashes on entering interiors (about 70% of the time)

"AssertionError: !is_singleton() && !is_empty() at line 6311 of panda/src/pgraph/nodePath.cxx
:06-17-2017 19:21:05 :task(error): Exception occurred in PythonTask readerPollTask-185098576
:06-17-2017 19:21:05 TimeManager: Client disconnect reason 3.
:06-17-2017 19:21:05 TimeManager: Client exception: pirates.world.DistributedCellDoor:90, pirates.world.DistributedCellDoor:41, direct.distributed.DistributedObject:354, direct.distributed.ClientRepositoryBase:316, AssertionError: !is_singleton() && !is_empty() at line 6311 of panda/src/pgraph/nodePath.cxx
:06-17-2017 19:21:05 PiratesClientRepository: Sent disconnect message to server
:06-17-2017 19:21:05 PiratesClientRepository: Closing connection to server.
########## stopReaderPollTask Pirate
:06-17-2017 19:21:05 TaskManager: TaskManager.destroy()
:06-17-2017 19:21:09 :display: Closing wglGraphicsWindow"

And, yeah, sailing is still crashing like mad, starting to really get under my skin, because I can't test any of the new fixes, it just crashes after 10 minutes of plundering. I'll just upload this log, looks like it's a new error.

Attachments

• tlopo-170617_180931.log
    172 KB · Views: 68
Alright, I'll keep it simple, since it's been requested by some members I keep my bug posts out of these forums.
There's nothing wrong with you posting bugs on the forums -- that's encouraged -- but it's more likely they'll be seen by the devs in one of the bug megathreads.

And, yeah, sailing is still crashing like mad, starting to really get under my skin, because I can't test any of the new fixes, it just crashes after 10 minutes of plundering. I'll just upload this log, looks like it's a new error.
I've heard there is a memory leak with the game audio. Have you tried turning it off? I have it off and I've been able to sail for 2+ hours with no crashes.

I've heard there is a memory leak with the game audio. Have you tried turning it off? I have it off and I've been able to sail for 2+ hours with no crashes.

I've heard this was the source of the issue, but have yet to attempt it. When I get on later, I will try it, and see if this solves my issue and report back. Had to take a break having lost my ship (again) to a crash with hunters and warships on my tail. Thanks for the update, and I'll see how it works :)

can i make a suggestion? can we change playtime slots to test time slots so people are less entitled to "playtime" sure its frustrating but this is not a fully released game. when you are playing it is to find bugs note them and report them. even still i tend to enjoy myself more then "test" but still i understand what is happening.

Back