Release Notes 2017-6-23 tlopo-rc-v1.1.8

2017-6-23 tlopo-rc-v1.1.8
Bugfixes
  • Disabled clicking of player cards during battling, ship repair, and potion crafting.
  • Fixed a bug where the hunters would sail at hyperspeed.
  • Fixed PVP infamy resetting after some time.
  • Fixed various crashes when defeating players and enemies.
  • Potentially fixed crash with enemies attacking after death.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Whitelist additions/changes.

I lost about 800 pvp infamy points yesterday. :/ I'm sure it was worse for some others, but disappointing, nonetheless. Thanks for working hard, devs.

2017-6-23 tlopo-rc-v1.1.8
Bugfixes

• Disabled clicking of player cards during battling, ship repair, and potion crafting.
    • Fixed a bug where the hunters would sail at hyperspeed.
    • Fixed PVP infamy resetting after some time.
    • Fixed various crashes when defeating players and enemies.
    • Potentially fixed crash with enemies attacking after death.
Maintenance

• Code cleanup.
    • Whitelist additions/changes.
ty now all that remains is the sea crashes.

Alright, quick on the fixes. Can't wait to see what I'll compla- I mean point out this time! heheheh
  • Unable to click on players. Can only check character from chat box.
  • Open Fire is bugged.
  • Opens Seas don't have other parts of ocean. Stuck on Open Seas, no other seas.
  • Enemy voodoo users capable of using Shackles will spam them like crazy. Also, the duration is longer than usual.
  • Either the voodoo doll is doing much more damage than indicated or the damage indicator is not showing the correct damage.

Last edited:
That sucks. Definitely send a report to the devs.
Done and done. "Dear devs, you're the worst." Nah, I'd never say that. They get enough bull from ungrateful people already. I'm sure it's most likely an issue on my end. I'll figure it out eventu... *notices blue name from Sand Tiger Shark loot and posts it*

Last edited:
ty now all that remains is the sea crashes.
Connected to a memory leaks regarding audio, so I wouldn't expect that to be fixed soon, as memory leaks can be extremely difficult to trace, and fix. However, there is a temporary fix, which is disabling all in game noise (not turn it all the way down, actually uncheck it all). After doing that, I have made several sailing runs, that have lasted an hour and a half, to two hours, with no crashes whatsoever

Connected to a memory leaks regarding audio, so I wouldn't expect that to be fixed soon, as memory leaks can be extremely difficult to trace, and fix. However, there is a temporary fix, which is disabling all in game noise (not turn it all the way down, actually uncheck it all). After doing that, I have made several sailing runs, that have lasted an hour and a half, to two hours, with no crashes whatsoever
Not only audio, sound effects as well. If you want to play for a long while without worrying about crashes, turn off all sound.

try being further away from the player you want to click on, I find if I am too close, I can't click that player. When I step back, I can

Not only audio, sound effects as well. If you want to play for a long while without worrying about crashes, turn off all sound.
Yeah, that's what I meant! May not have come across very clear. I recommend filling the empty space with ambient town sounds, or some sailing sounds and shanties while at sea. I'm weird, and struggle to play a game with no sounds lol, so I find this helps, just a thought though! :)

Yeah, that's what I meant! May not have come across very clear. I recommend filling the empty space with ambient town sounds, or some sailing sounds and shanties while at sea. I'm weird, and struggle to play a game with no sounds lol, so I find this helps, just a thought though! :)
Yeah haha, rereading your original post I'm not sure why I correlated audio with only music, but I agree playing the game without any sounds has been painful, but some music has helped me tune out the silence and carry on.

I have found an unusually strange glitch, sometimes when launching my ship i get thrown into jail instead, very weird, please look into it this.

Back