Release Notes 2017-6-25 tlopo-rc-v1.2.0

Features
  • Queues have been implemented, replacing the PlayTime system.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed a bug that would reduce the effect of Dark Curse and Ghost Form.
  • Fixed a bug with enemies attacking after they die.
  • Fixed a plethora of bugs with the repair game.
  • Fixed an old bug that stunned players when Grave Shackled.
  • Fixed issues with various targeted skills.
  • The Blood Fire skill should now work properly.
Maintenance
  • Added some phrases to the WhiteList and BlackList.
  • Disabled Cannon Defense until the bugs have been worked out.

Now if only they could fix digging quests. I have two quests just sitting there, for weeks now. I can't progress them and I can't drop them. I like all the work they're doing but it's so annoying.

When someone gets the chance, could you let me know if docking is fixed? Last night I lost 22 Ship Materials, because I wasn't able to port anywhere. I've read the devs are aware, I just can't test to see if it's fixed right now. I'll try to later tonight! Keep pumping out the updates guys!

Shame about cannon defense. That poor thing was broken for a while. Hope it's fixed soon.

...What? A list of bugs? What do I look like, a dev on forums? I'm just a simple lazy sentry.

...Fine, I'll do it...
  • Soon.... heheheheheheh

Now if only they could fix digging quests. I have two quests just sitting there, for weeks now. I can't progress them and I can't drop them. I like all the work they're doing but it's so annoying.
they fixed them i had 6 quests stuck on digging my entire quest log i just did them all they are working.

Oh i hope my BP questline is fixed now..i have no more quests to do and only done got up to 18% on main questline.

Fingers crossed!

As a holder of that prized beta key, I can't say for sure, but I bet the switch to play time queues was a TERRIBLE mistake...

Time will tell

in que # 441 and you have to wait till someone logs out might be a game breaking wait.at least playtimes you could manage around free time. this will likely not be good at all, in my opinion. thats a long time to sit and watch for a opening, or do something else and miss your que, just saying.

Digging for quest items doesn't work at all for some pirates. On my main pirate I took the Curse of Yellow Dan quest from Sam Seabones and when I dug at the spot next to Fort Charles it did not find any quest items. However, when I made a new pirate and took the same quest and dug in the same spot, it did yield the quest item. Not sure what causes it, but I think it might have something to do with doing the Fine Cutlass Upgrade quest until the Putting it All Together section (which requires that you dig on Kingshead, Rumrunner's Isle, and Isla Cangrejos) as I have seen many people including myself that started having problems with all digging quests once we got to this section of this quest.
Refer to this thread for more info: https://piratesforums.co/threads/dig-spots-are-broken.19654/

Back