Release Notes 2017-6-25 tlopo-rc-v1.2.0

Has anyone without a beta key had trouble even connecting to the server? Because i can get into the game window it just keeps saying could not connect to game server and there's no queue window open like the first time i logged in after the first update around like 1 p.m. mt time. now it just wont even connect to the server. Please help if at all possible.

Has anyone without a beta key had trouble even connecting to the server? Because i can get into the game window it just keeps saying could not connect to game server and there's no queue window open like the first time i logged in after the first update around like 1 p.m. mt time. now it just wont even connect to the server. Please help if at all possible.
I have the same problem. I have trouble connecting to the server for the past hour.

If it makes you feel any better, I do have a Beta key and I couldn't get on until about 20 mins ago either. Sadly I now have to go to bed or I'll be late for work in the morning :(

I have a key and can't get on either. Wonder if those of us with keys are some how being put in the queuing system. It keeps saying 900: Couldn't connect to the account server. I say take this last update back. I was fine till Server v1.2.1 And the launcher is very very slow.

same issue logging in as a key holders above, but this is new one i never had before - once i did get on a glitch or something else. im with a crew on land and we fight a boss 15 mins no prob then suddenly and randomly half the crew dc 1 by 1, each time my game stops responding and freezes then about 2 sec latter i reset and am fine till next person dc and it repeated 4 times like progressive lag spikes.i never got dropped but 4 did and the game literally froze- stop responding on my pc then restarted itself back to normal like everyone else had moved?!? still where i was but jump about 5 secs in game. anyone else or a fluke

Back