Release Notes 2017-6-25 tlopo-rc-v1.2.1

Uh... I'm gonna be writing a book instead of a list this time... *cough cough*...
  • Voodoo Doll won't work on multiple enemies nor does the damage output appear to be correct. You can only use it normally up to 1 enemy and 1 pirate attuned at the same time.
  • Voodoo Staff doesn't work.
  • Open Fire and Take Cover skills don't work when at least 2 pirates are on the same ship.
  • Flagships are bugged; enemies appear, flicker, then disappear, making the ship unwinnable.
  • Grenade is bugged. Should be IMPOSSIBLE to miss with a grenade, yet it happens. Not only that, after defeating a couple of enemies, the grenade will only miss.
  • In El Patron's Mines, the area with 4 Ghosts that people like the grind, the left most ghost will not respawn.
  • When sailing, sometimes the broadside will shoot in the OPPOSITE direction.
  • Constant crashing when porting to wild islands.
  • Broadsword will not harm multiple enemies at once.
  • Broadsides will constantly miss. Just play and you'll know.
  • When fishing, the full ocean view skill might get stuck on that view. It's fixed after throwing reel and pulling it in.
  • Unable to click on players while at sea. Can click on chat box names.
  • Instantly losing both health and voodoo when certain enemies are defeated (i.e. Tomas Blanco)
  • TBC

Last edited:
Uh... I'm gonna be writing a book instead of a list this time... *cough cough*...
  • Voodoo Doll won't work on multiple enemies nor does the damage output appear to be correct. You can only use it normally up to 1 enemy and 1 pirate attuned at the same time.
  • Open Fire and Take Cover skills don't work when at least 2 pirates are on the same ship.
  • Flagships are bugged; enemies appear, flicker, then disappear, making the ship unwinnable.
  • Grenade is bugged. Should be IMPOSSIBLE to miss with a grenade, yet it happens. Not only that, after defeating a couple of enemies, the grenade will only miss.
  • In El Patron's Mines, the area with 4 Ghosts that people like the grind, the left most ghost will not respawn.
  • When fishing, the full ocean view skill might get stuck on that view. It's fixed after throwing reel and pulling it in.
  • Instantly losing both health and voodoo when certain enemies are defeated (i.e. Tomas Blanco)
  • TBC
Tlopo people this man speaks the truth, take note of what he says, i can confirm about 95% of these things easily

• TBC
The broadside shoots the wrong way because say a bounty Hunter ship comes at you quickly and you shoot when they move quickly well your broadsides are shooting where the ship would be if it kept moving at that speed.

The broadside shoots the wrong way because say a bounty Hunter ship comes at you quickly and you shoot when they move quickly well your broadsides are shooting where the ship would be if it kept moving at that speed.
This applies even when there aren't any Hunters or Warships.

This applies even when there aren't any Hunters or Warships.
It's from lag, client side or server side we won't know. Like he said above, it shoots where the ship should have been at that speed, so when you lag, the ship lags which becomes an issue with the trajectory of the cannons.

It's from lag, client side or server side we won't know. Like he said above, it shoots where the ship should have been at that speed, so when you lag, the ship lags which becomes an issue with the trajectory of the cannons.
The trajectory is going through my own ship? Right... Firing port!!! Cannonballs go broadside...

With The New Update I Cant Seem To Reserve A Play Time :'( Theres No Button Help!

uuuummmmmm.PNG

• TBC
Haven't noticed any voodoo doll bugs. If you mean that they do less damage/healing when you have multiple enemies/allies attuned, this is normal.
Haven't noticed any such grenade bug. Pretty sure they're working fine.
Haven't noticed any broadsword bugs. Works fine for me.

Just about all the other bugs on this list I think are pretty well known and I'm sure the developers are working on fixes.

Haven't noticed any voodoo doll bugs. If you mean that they do less damage/healing when you have multiple enemies/allies attuned, this is normal.
Haven't noticed any such grenade bug. Pretty sure they're working fine.
Haven't noticed any broadsword bugs. Works fine for me.

Just about all the other bugs on this list I think are pretty well known and I'm sure the developers are working on fixes.
In case you haven't noticed... the game had an update. It's now at 1.2.2

Also, today's update of 1.2.2 is the WORST update!

Occasionally it won't let you repair ships, and what angers me most of all, is that, once again, the game RANDOMLY CRASHES when porting with loot! Even with ALL sound off and everything set as low AS POSSIBLE

Not random. This is result of last update or something they are doing. Everyone crashes when porting. or, 100% of the thirty six people I've sailed with or spoken to this morning.

Back