Release Notes 2017-6-3 tlopo-rc-v1.0.12

Bugfixes
  • Fixed a bug where player names would not show up on in-progress repair games.
  • Fixed a bug where multiple players could use the same ship repair spot.
  • Grenades now damage the user when detonated near themselves.
  • Potentially fixed a bug where ship repair spots would not reopen after the ship was damaged.
  • Potentially fix a problem with some accounts not being able to log in - please bear with us if you still face it.
  • Potentially fix some small issues with card games.
  • Potentially fix some quest issues. There are other issues present with other quests that are still being actively looked into.
  • Ship repair will now progressively heal the ship; some hp will be added on individual game completion, and a larger increase added when all games have completed.
  • The Desolation staff skill now damages the user when casted.
Maintenance
  • Adjusted ship cargo loot and gold amounts.
  • Adjusted some Whitelist and Blacklist words and sequences.
  • Code cleanup.

I was sunk when trying to do my quest of sinking a Spanish Flag Ship. I did not have a crew and after I sunk, I went to jail, but my ship can't be repaired?

Bugfixes
  • Potentially fixed a bug where ship repair spots would not reopen after the ship was damaged.
This fix got me so excited, I booted up the game just to see if it worked! ....it didn't lol. I still have the error where 9 times out of 10, the repair interface, just won't open, and I'm stuck whacking a mallet on the deck of my ship. I sense you guys are close, you HAVE to be! Other than that, the other fixes seemed to work quite well! Keep up the good work mates!

Yours truly again. As promised, I will list out bugs that I come across.
  • Shipwright bug is still there. Esc key still fixing it.
  • When porting at Padres, might spawn next to that giant lava pool.
  • Broadside cannons on player ships (War Frigate, Need confirmation on other ship types) will prioritize on enemy ships directly behind the ship. As in the cannon shots will shot DIRECTLY BEHIND the ship.
  • Still can't repair my ship at sea.
  • Ship loot still not giving ship materials and still only gives Iron Ore, Gold Bars, and Diamonds. (Needs Confirmation)
  • Flagships don't respawn when no one boards them or defeats it's crew. NOTE: Again, if you have no intentions on boarding a flagship, LEAVE THEM ALONE. If you aggro one, otherwise, then run away. This is ridiculous, and people would like to actually fight these.

Last edited:
Would like to report that Voodoo Doll, Dagger, and Island Teleportation Quest have now appeared in my character's journal. Haven't done them, so I don't know if they will break in the middle of doing them.

Edit: I've done them to some extent, quests with multiple objectives sometimes won't show all of them. In my experience, this is resolved by re-login.

Last edited:
Also, the quest about rebuilding Jack Redrat's shack(obtain supplies from sinking EITC ships) show all the requirements now instead of only 2 out of 5 before the update.

Back