Release Notes 2017-6-6 tlopo-rc-v1.0.14

Aww now I sad that npc's are less aggressive, just lost my easiest way to make gold. Oh well, thank you to the Devs for staying active in updating and improving the game. Shows that they care a lot about the issues with the game and our concerns.

Speaking of ships, the AI ships should spawn a far distance from the island because I just saw an EITC ship sink an AFK player's ship. Also, I was attacked after my ship spawned one time.

RBHKwRa.jpg

Last edited:
just a mention ships also seem to be a bit rare or they were before the update just so you know :D either that or they cluster around ravens cove like they're hoarding it and then they love to form giant ship conga lines... while it's rather amusing and you don't have to go far to look for things some of the rarer ships like for example the vangaurds don't seem to go there often and they're kind of a pain to find that's just an example of a ship that's hard to find but i just wanted to let you guys know so you could fix it. :D

I'm curious to know what 'less aggressive' entails for their play choices. Was always the fastest money earner in the game and I imagine it likely still is, but I also imagine 10k hand on port royal and 30k hands on cuba will become 'less frequent' to say the least of things. Guess I'll have to halt my rep grinding and pop into Cuba to find out.

A specific situation: I was on someone else's boat then the boat owner disconnected. I sailed to dock the boat when suddenly I received this error.

LC60SHrh.jpg

Back