Release Notes 2017-7-1 tlopo-rc-v1.2.5

Features
  • Fireworks have made their way into the Caribbean! Go to the docks of Port Royal, Tortuga, or Padres del Fuego to join in on the festivities! Fireworks will be played from July 1st to July 7th.
Bugfixes
  • Ammo pouches can now only be purchased in the correct order. Players can no longer skip out on buying the smallest pouch and going directly to the largest.
  • Fixed a district reset with poker from a player would log out upon getting caught cheating.
  • Fixed a server crash from players logging in with non-ascii usernames.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Simplify equip/swap logic with jewelry and tattoos.

It was because if you purchased them in a funny order, your ammo got all messed up. So if you bought the medium pouch and then the large pouch, you would only be able to hold as much ammo as the medium pouch holds despite having the large pouch.
Yeah, I have this bug and can only carry 100 cannon ammo. So did this update fix that?

Its gonna be forever before i can log on and see this. Work, then a cook out and i want to get home and play Pirates.

Thanks for all the hard work everyone puts in to make this game great.

It was because if you purchased them in a funny order, your ammo got all messed up. So if you bought the medium pouch and then the large pouch, you would only be able to hold as much ammo as the medium pouch holds despite having the large pouch.
Yeah that's pretty strange. I was kind of confused. Thanks Stephen.

May i suggest a consented ammo pouch reset button to be established somehow ingame for those who are unfortunately hindered due to the aftereffects of the ammo bug?

Back