Release Notes 2017-7-12 tlopo-rc-v1.3.0

2017-7-12 tlopo-rc-v1.3.0
Features
  • Damage over time, heal over time, and other buff/debuff effects have been added!
Bugfixes
  • Fixed several crashes with ships.
  • Fixed a crash that caused a district reset after leaving an area in rare circumstances.
  • Fixed issues that caused Open Fire and Take Cover to not work properly.
  • Fixed an issue where Voodoo Staff would use double the amount of voodoo necessary for casts.
  • Fixed some issues regarding "Unknown Buffs"
  • Fixed a bug where HP regeneration would not work if you were sent to jail.
  • Fixed a crash with Bayonet Disable.
  • Fixed some cosmetic issues with item cards for items with long names.
Maintenance
  • Added some security measures to protect assets.
  • Addressed a memory leak within our audio engine. Thanks for everyone's feedback on this issue!
  • Adjusted the way tracebacks in crash logs are handled.
  • Code cleanup.
  • Revised some security protocols within the client.

This will help mat runs greatly by letting me finish them ! Thanks dev's ! how long do you think the update will take , i just tried logging in and saw nothing thought the servers were down xD

This will help mat runs greatly by letting me finish them ! Thanks dev's ! how long do you think the update will take , i just tried logging in and saw nothing thought the servers were down xD
I believe it said Briefly so Im assuming no more than 10 or 15 mins.

You continue to amaze me! On behalf of the community. THANK YOU! I appreciate all of your hard work... Just take a moment and just look back as recently as when the queue was introduced... What a massive improvement in so many areas since then! Thank you again! Well done! *raises a mug* Two armored thumbs up!

Very good update!!! Thanks devs for the hard work. :)
Couldn't Agree more!

• Added some security measures to protect assets.
  • Revised some security protocols within the client.

I'm happy too know that my account and other things for tlopo are secure!

• Fixed issues that caused Open Fire and Take Cover to not work properly.

I'm also happy with this because It was getting annoying when take cover wasn't working!

Keep up the good work Developers! Can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!

Back