Release Notes 2017-7-15 tlopo-rc-v1.3.1

Features
  • Added 14 new sail emblems, some designed by the winners of our recent Beta Key contest. Other winning designs will be added to the game as tattoos at a later date.
  • Added 14 new sail colors, including 5 new striped designs.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed Storm Chaser hull design. It no will no longer display Copperhead windows.
  • Potentially fixed a segfault error.
  • Tweaked three pre-existing emblems for better display on sails.
Maintenance
  • Ability to use quotations in chat has been reworked - you'll no longer need to use a space before/after a letter.
  • Automatic moderation warnings and ban notifications have been disabled in preparation for moderation policy changes.
  • Blacklist and whitelist additions.
  • Code cleanup.
  • MacOS support has been fixed. Thanks for everyone's patience!

I'm glad that Mac is back, but the game is constantly crashing for me. Anyone else experiencing this?

I successfully entered the game after loading the latest patch. Left after a couple of minutes to select a server at which point the game crashed... After that, I have not been able to load the game at all. The screen comes up and shows 0% nothing happens after that... been 30 minutes or so.

I successfully entered the game after loading the latest patch. Left after a couple of minutes to select a server at which point the game crashed... After that, I have not been able to load the game at all. The screen comes up and shows 0% nothing happens after that... been 30 minutes or so.

Reloading the game now. Two times in the past that had worked for me after a patch. Might have gotten some 'wires crossed' during the update.

Today, pre- and post- update to 1.3.1, I have gone sailing 5 times, and been able to get loot one time. I crash on the ship, or can't port and get loot - the never ending loading screen when I try to port. I am sure I will make use of the new sails, but mostly I want to be able to play and actually get some materials for upgrades.

I have 2 computers, a laptop and standard pc, with the laptop i have windows 10 in it, and it seems like that is the problem, everything works fine with my windows 7 pc, but with the laptop, first , i cant log in with it, and eventhough sometimes i did success, the game's still a big pain in the back for me

Back