Release Notes 2017-7-15 tlopo-rc-v1.3.1

On mac, I have been readily crashing at sea with the game options sound enabled. I believe the crashing occurs with sounds from sinking ships. There is no problem on land or with the game options sound disabled.

On mac, I have been readily crashing at sea with the game options sound enabled. I believe the crashing occurs with sounds from sinking ships. There is no problem on land or with the game options sound disabled.
There has been a memory problem with sound. Try leaving sound off until they are able to fix it.

This update is highly interesting. Glad to see our Mac users are successfully back online. Hoping this rumored "Windows 10 issue" is just a pop up issue. In the event that it's not, anyone having issues, try running the game in compatibility mode, for Windows 7. I should be able to finally get online tonight to try the update, but I wanted to point that out. Keep up the good work devs! :)

Oh my :O what a nice update, guys you are incredible. Keep it up soon it will be done :) but there is still one crash when u loading new location like going from ship to land or teleporting between islands. Anyway awesome work :))))

the only issue i have at this time is me cousin morgan is doing the pirate lore portion of barbossa's outfit (clothes) and for some reason the dig spots are offline or something been trying for three days at least and no quest item drops are happening from any of the islands as well as the black pearl indebted to a certain gent in the pearl questline can't dig up the diamond to complete the quest....just an fyi and yes i do know that the forums and tlopol are seperate entities.. just in case they (game devs) check the forums :D and i did do a couple of send feedbacks in game about this also when tping or dieing in game i get the whither build up sound and have to completley back out of the game to make it stop.... it is beta after all and we should be doing this game with vigilance and care... cuz from what i can see from playing so too are the devs.... love everybody here!!!!! and can't wait to see ya on the long horizen my fellow pirates;)

Back