Release Notes 2017-7-16 tlopo-rc-v1.3.2

Bugfixes
  • Enemies will no longer attack if they have no Voodoo.
  • Enemies' skills will now be affected by a cooldown to ensure skills are not used repetitively.
  • Enemy spawns will now properly rotate between enemy types.
  • Fixed an issue with flagships and crew members.
  • Grave Shackles now properly anchor the avatar to the ground.
  • Using skills that "stun" enemies will now work properly.
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Numbers 0 - 999999 are now able to be said in chat.
  • Whitelist and blacklist tweaks/additions.

Okay, so, I've finally gotten to sit down and play the game for a good while! Since the audio memory leak was "addressed" the issue has gotten worse for me. Before the recent updates, I was able to play, with sound off, and the game would dump resources that weren't being used nicely. For example, when I loaded the game up, I would be at 900MB of memory, and it would climb to ~1000MB, and the dump unused memory, and drop to like, 550-750MB and hover in that range. Now when the game starts, I'm at 1500MB, and it climbs, quickly, until I crash around 1700-1800MB. It's not dumping memory AT ALL. Which means I'm limited to about 2 teleports, or like, 15 minutes at sea. If I can provide any more information I am more than happy to, surely I'm not the only one with this issue.

Last edited:
After this update, the bosses like darkheart, they are replaced with low level enemies, he was a level 3 gravedigger.
I noticed that too. I fought him several times and the highest he got was 7. He also was 3, 5, & 6. Not sure with this update what would have changed Darkheart's level.

Since 1.3.0 I have been entirely unable to play the game at all. Once I get to the character selection screen and select a server I crash halfway thru the island loading screen. It wont even load on newly created pirates. Between uninstalling and reinstalling the game and fiddling with every known setting I am just at my wits end making it work.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
I7-7700k @4.2ghz
R9 270x
16gb RAM

Before the 1.3.0 update I didn't have this issue at all.

"Cycle through enemies" hm? Well, I'm very interested now.... Does this mean that rare bosses will appear now?

• Enemy bosses do not respawn correctly. Name appears over the avatar correctly, but it's definitely not the boss... When did Darkhart become a pathetic Gravedigger?
  • As mentioned in the list of 1.3.0, the list of buffs that don't work properly still don't work properly... making my Famed Assassin's Cutlass useless in a way.
  • TBC

Last edited:
I noticed that too. I fought him several times and the highest he got was 7. He also was 3, 5, & 6. Not sure with this update what would have changed Darkheart's level.
his levels didnt change its not darkheart when u see the name above it says level 3 gravedigger or level 6 pirate etc. Just seems like the coding was done badly and the rotation that was meant for regular enemies applied to bosses and now they can spawn as any enemy of their kind.

Since 1.3.0 I have been entirely unable to play the game at all. Once I get to the character selection screen and select a server I crash halfway thru the island loading screen. It wont even load on newly created pirates. Between uninstalling and reinstalling the game and fiddling with every known setting I am just at my wits end making it work.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
I7-7700k @4.2ghz
R9 270x
16gb RAM

Before the 1.3.0 update I didn't have this issue at all.
I've heard of an issue with windows 10. If you can run on a different OS or computer, try running on that. Someone else who had this issue tried using Windows 7 and it worked! Hope that helps! ;)

Really? Because everyone is experiencing more and more crashes and bugs and hundreds if not thousands cam't even log on...
Could you please cite the source of all these hundreds/thousands of users unable to log in after this release? Thank you

Last edited:
I understand why people are frustrated with issues in game but at the same time the devs are trying to balance real life jobs/responsibilities. This is what the second update devs have created in two days. They're doing they're best to make the game better and hats off to them for the progress they've made so far :)

I have crashed a little more often but not all the time and I am using Windows 7. The bigger problem is all the bosses are no longer bosses, not just Darkheart. They have all become low level characters.

Back