Release Notes 2017-7-19 tlopo-rc-1.3.4

Bugfixes
  • Corrected an issue with Treasure Sense not calculating properly.
  • Fixed an issue with certain ammo types not dropping.
  • Fixed an issue with returning the correct number of skill points upon skill retrain.
  • Fixed "knockdown" skills so they properly prevent the avatar from attacking.
  • Fixed loot rates for fishing - they should reflect values on land now and not return astronomical amounts of famed and legendary items!
Maintenance
  • Code cleanup.
  • Whitelist tweaks.

Thank you so much! I had a nice famed doll drop a few hours ago so I know it's out there... Just have to griiiiiiiiiiind. haha! We appreciate you all! Only real problem I'm still having is I crash about 2 of 3 times out of 5 runs for mats upon porting... That hurts about as much as having a hook installed on your arm stump by a blind smith! :)

Thank you so much! I had a nice famed doll drop a few hours ago so I know it's out there... Just have to griiiiiiiiiiind. haha! We appreciate you all! Only real problem I'm still having is I crash about 2 of 3 times out of 5 runs for mats upon porting... That hurts about as much as having a hook installed on your arm stump by a blind smith! :)
No armored thumbs up? I cri :sad1:

No armored thumbs up? I cri :sad1:

For you Brother? You've got it! Two armored thumbs up!
GARF 2014 2 086.JPG

Anyone having trouble with the game on windows 10? It usually crashes few minutes of gameplay.
Try turning off all your audio such as Sound Effects, Game Audio, etc. Still an issue with that leak I believe, so disabling these settings till it's fixed should prolong your ability to play.

Back