Release Notes 2017-7-20 tlopo-rc-1.3.5

Ships will be fixed in an upcoming patch. Apologies for the unnecessary rigmarole.
No problem, I was so lucky, it was 1 minute before the game was closing I needed 50 rep to master sailing. BUT I got that 50 rep, but not the cargo. No rush, thank you for the hard work you guys do, keep it up loving the new updates!

Just keeps getting ...Better and Better...and faster and faster...TLOPO ... keep on keepin' on.

I hate to say it, but your reboot game is far more stable then a game that's been out for like 4 years made with basically the same engine I think by an actual developer company. Maybe you can hop over and teach them a thing or two about stability, eh? Haha, keep it up.

Yes, this is a universal issue right now but are awesome team is on it like sweat on a dock worker's patootie. Plenty to do and level in the meantime! We just need to be patient. :)

Well logged on, checked out ship names, tried to launch my ship, i crashed, repeated this 6 more times, crashed every time, i can't seem to launch my ship anymore, the game just force closes

Having same issue. Crashes immediately, doesn't even open loading screen to load the open seas

They are looking to see what the problem is, everyone's in the same boat...or should I say not in their boats lol

Last edited:
Back