Release Notes 2017-7-20 tlopo-rc-1.3.6

When will Digging be fixed, I'm stuck on quests because they all require digging. Plus Chat is still deleting two characters to a single backspace!

Ok, try to alternate with them. What I mean is try all of them and see which works. I've found that if you have multiple digging quests, they glitch each other but one ALWAYS works. So let's say you have 3 digging quests (Quest A, Quest B and Quest C) Quest A and C might not work but Quest B will. So what you need to do is to try them all and see which works, once you find which one works, do that one, complete it and turn it in. THEN, try another digging quest and see if it works. Basically it's a process of elimination until you get down to the final digging quest. Hopefully that wasn't confusing.

So someone who was on my crew today (Of which they are on Mac) had an issue where anytime they used a cannon, or were on board other ships or mine that used broadside that they would crash when they were used. Not sure if this is a one off issue or others have been getting it. Hope this helps though if there is an issue.

So, I wanted to ask if the devs are aware of the memory issue that is plaguing myself, as well as others? The game at this point for me is virtually unplayable, due to the memory issue. Just wanted to know if you all are aware?

When will Spanish Undead enemies stop attacking you with their mind? I can be about 50 feet away and still get hit by them. It makes it difficult to kill them at times

Back