Release Notes 2017-7-20 tlopo-rc-1.3.6

I got an issue with the new update and got a black screen if I login the game. How can I play the game again?

The first update that said it had addressed the memory leak (1.3.0) actually seemed like it made it so much better but every update after that seems to have made it worse, is there a way you guys can go back and look into it again, other than that the game seems pretty stable

The first update that said it had addressed the memory leak (1.3.0) actually seemed like it made it so much better but every update after that seems to have made it worse, is there a way you guys can go back and look into it again, other than that the game seems pretty stable
I think it doesn't have to do with the updates, just the fact that the memory leak is still persisting with the audio.

I think it doesn't have to do with the updates, just the fact that the memory leak is still persisting with the audio.
More than audio now it seems, at least for me. I have audio turned off still, and my game is crashing after 20 minutes or so, as it runs out of memory. I started a thread about it in the Bugs/Glitches section, you can check out the details there, but essentially it renders the game virtually unplayable for me.

https://piratesforums.co/threads/memory-issue-casuing-crashes.20805/

Last edited:
This update brought back the throwing knives bug again for me.

Throw knives = get booted

Unfortunately I found this out at end of a sailing run, but at least I'll keep the rep!

Ok, try to alternate with them. What I mean is try all of them and see which works. I've found that if you have multiple digging quests, they glitch each other but one ALWAYS works. So let's say you have 3 digging quests (Quest A, Quest B and Quest C) Quest A and C might not work but Quest B will. So what you need to do is to try them all and see which works, once you find which one works, do that one, complete it and turn it in. THEN, try another digging quest and see if it works. Basically it's a process of elimination until you get down to the final digging quest. Hopefully that wasn't confusing.

I'll try that.

Ok, try to alternate with them. What I mean is try all of them and see which works. I've found that if you have multiple digging quests, they glitch each other but one ALWAYS works. So let's say you have 3 digging quests (Quest A, Quest B and Quest C) Quest A and C might not work but Quest B will. So what you need to do is to try them all and see which works, once you find which one works, do that one, complete it and turn it in. THEN, try another digging quest and see if it works. Basically it's a process of elimination until you get down to the final digging quest. Hopefully that wasn't confusing.

I tried it and it seems to work mate, thanks!

Back